De Novo Praetorium

grimes.jpg
- by Sergeant Grimes
{DN} Praetorium

Hi there, I'd like to introduce De Novo. We are a hybrid clan of sorts, encompassing both competitive and social elements, aiming to emulate the MB2 clans of old. I'd also like to clarify the specific aims of our clan: we do not seek to simply wear tags and play on public servers nor are we purely competitive-based. The fundamental goal of this clan is to create a community where we can host tournaments, a variety of events (pugs, FA, server raids) and most importantly have fun! This is gone into more detail in our *READ BEFORE APPLYING* thread. Furthermore, we have a high member count (20+) so you're always sure to run into a fellow DN member in-game. We welcome all skill levels and demographics so feel free to check out our forums at https://denovoclan.com/ and make an application! :)

To showcase our clan, here are a couple of videos of us derping around during one of our events! :>

No need to worry. I'm confident Goliath will once again find inspiration from his Organic Gods to fight on.

Are ye not entertained?