•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

[SOLVED] Crashing to launcher after update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylar

Donator
So, after today's update as soon as the mb2 intro finishes the game closes to launcher, no errors, just closes itself to launcher.

Using openjk btw, can't use jamp fps drops to 20-30 when deflecting.

Repairing installation did not work nor deleting openjk folders n files and verifying integrity with launcher.

Win 7 64

Last edited:

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Try renaming openjk.cfg in MBII to something else and starting (this will be a brand new config so should bypass any errors being caused by that).

Sylar

Donator
Try renaming openjk.cfg in MBII to something else and starting (this will be a brand new config so should bypass any errors being caused by that).
Didn't work and now when I hit play opens the console for openjk for a brief moment and closes itself.

Please check Documents/My Games/OpenJK and your gamedata folder for crash logs
MyGames/Openjk was deleted in an attempt to fix :/ (thought the launcher would download again, but no) And for gamedata folder, the only log file I found was under mb2launcher and it says:

INFO: Launcher checks for new version
INFO: Launcher checks if MBII is installed > YES
INFO: Launcher checks for new version

That's for yersterday's logs, Today I have none.

Sylar

Donator
Launcher's logs are irrelevant. Please go to settings and select JAMP.
Jamp causes fps problems as listed in the first post.

However I managed to fix the problem cleaning my registry and making a new installation.

Mods can close the thread nao.

Status
Not open for further replies.