1.     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue Crash, everytime I press Alt + Shift

Discussion in 'Support' started by Zatara, May 2, 2018.

1. Zatara

Zatara

Recently, I bought a 4K screen and had to increase the DPI . Resolution was poor, so I had to disable DPI scaling for Movie Battles 2. I thought that fixed my problems, but now I run into yet another crash. Every time I press Alt + Shift, the game freezes completely, so I'm forced to log off and restart my windows session.

I'm using the Jamp engine, currently. Is there any more information I should provide?

2. ent

ent Movie Battles II Team

Do you have any recent crashlog in GameData?

3. MuscBodypillow

MuscBodypillow

You could stop alt-shifting, what the hell does alt-shift does anyway, maybe change you binds to not use alt and shift together?
    If you're talking about alt-tab instead, it's life telling you to choose between mb2 and everything else.

4. k4far

k4far Donator

Change of game engine is the fix to this problem. It was happening to me too, everytime I tried to open the console my game would crash. You are probably running very basic drivers right now, try upgrading them and if that doesn't fix it just stick to a different game engine.