•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue Corrupt zone header : Unknown command "devmapall"

I have JA installed on an another drive than the one I have steam on, so I disabled Steam Integration and tried to run it through steam. Without the +set fs_game "MBII" command It runs, I try to load the mod ingame and It shows the MBII title screen, but then nothing. With the command I get the error in the attached image. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Attachments

• dupacycki.png
    dupacycki.png
    58.3 KB · Views: 206

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Without the +set fs_game "MBII" command It runs
This is not how it works.
This command line argument is required.
I try to load the mod ingame
This is not how it works.
Do not try loading Movie Battles from in-game menu, the best that may happen is running with glitches
With the command I get the error in the attached image.
Do not try launching single-player; when you're asked, pick multiplayer.
Movie Battles is a multiplayer mod. It has no singleplayer (except from tutorial).
If you already trying running multiplayer, close MBII Launcher completely, from tray, go to Steam Jedi Academy properties, and click "Verify files".

You can also switch to MBII Client in MBII Launcher's settings.
This is the easiest way to play Movie Battles in your case.

And finally, clear "autoexec.cfg" file in order to get rid of "devmapall" error.
Autoexec.cfg are located in "Jedi Academy\GameData\MBII", and in "Jedi Academy\GameData\base".

Last edited:
Ok, It turns out I'm a dumb poopoo head who can't read - literally a minute after posting I reread the installation manual and realized I had JA on a different drive than steam - I moved the files to C and everything works without a problem. Apologies for being a smooth brain.