Convert mp/siege_hoth to MBII

Pipexlul

R&D
Movie Battles II Team
Since that map should already has the siege spawnpoints, it should be playable in MBII. You may need to edit the .siege file to point towards MBII team and character files though.
Remember that even if you get it to work, some limitations still apply and you won't get the exact same base experience in MBII (timer, no normal respawns, etc)

In case you need help with the team (.mbtc) and/or character files (.mbch) just reply in this thread and I will help you.

Since that map should already has the siege spawnpoints, it should be playable in MBII. You may need to edit the .siege file to point towards MBII team and character files though.
Remember that even if you get it to work, some limitations still apply and you won't get the exact same base experience in MBII (timer, no normal respawns, etc)

In case you need help with the team (.mbtc) and/or character files (.mbch) just reply in this thread and I will help you.
Thank you, I got time and removed some lazy from code of my brain, and I did it. I'll post it soon, after making levelshots. It's really cool map for play.