•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

[SOLVED] Connection Interrupted

I'm new to the game, I've only been playing for a couple of days. I had a problem from the very beginning, when I connect to a server with [Open] and [Legends] mode, I get a "Connection Interrupted" error after a couple of seconds.
At first I played with a pirated version of the GOG game, then through the official Steam version, but the error still remains. Help me pls
[Google Translator Used]

Solution
[EN] So, I had a problem with connecting to the servers in the first couple of days of my game. I found a solution! Reconnect written to the console helped me. To open the console in the game, press ~, and when you get this error, quickly write in the console " Reconnect ".
This should help.
[RU] Итак, у меня была проблема с подключениям к серверам в первые пару дней моей игры. Я нашёл решение! Мне помог Reconnect Прописанный в консоль. Что-бы открыть консоль в игре нажми " ~ " и когда у вас появляется эта чертова ошибка быстро прописываете в консоли " Reconnect ".
Это должно помочь.
Hello

You asked us the same question ingame and I will give you the same explaination.

You try to connect to servers that are not in your region (Means they are thousands of kilometers away from where you live) I invite you to read about it here or here.

The further away you are from the datacenter the server is hosted at, the more travel the signal needs to reach there, and back to you. This is usually called ping in gaming but more generally latency.
A multiplayer video game rely heavily on these transmitted data, and if it takes too long to update things on your end of the screen, you are being paused, waiting for the signal to respond back. This is why you get connection interrupted message.

Filters servers by their latency in the server browser. Try to login to one that is the closest to you (With the smallest ping/latency).

Last time you played on Sentinel you had 80 ping. Which is still acceptable (You can check it by holding TAB when in game). I would not recommend playing on a server with ping > 100.

Good luck and enjoy your time.

Hello

You asked us the same question ingame and I will give you the same explaination.

You try to connect to servers that are not in your region (Means they are thousands of kilometers away from where you live) I invite you to read about it here or here.

The further away you are from the datacenter the server is hosted at, the more travel the signal needs to reach there, and back to you. This is usually called ping in gaming but more generally latency.
A multiplayer video game rely heavily on these transmitted data, and if it takes too long to update things on your end of the screen, you are being paused, waiting for the signal to respond back. This is why you get connection interrupted message.

Filters servers by their latency in the server browser. Try to login to one that is the closest to you (With the smallest ping/latency).

Last time you played on Sentinel you had 80 ping. Which is still acceptable (You can check it by holding TAB when in game). I would not recommend playing on a server with ping > 100.

Thanks, but that just doesnt help.... i have joined to servers that are have more then 100 ping to me, and yet i played on them,
but that's not my problem... even if the server has ping 80 for example and set to [open] and [legend] mods I still get this error.

Hello

also Valkyrie, almost all servers that are currently alive have 60-80 ping to me. (updated 3 times)
1659111764516.png

screenie.png

Switch it to "Yes" and "Yes".

On your computer, on the desktop, do the following : Press the button Windows+R ->write cmd->Enter->write : ping www.google.ru -> repeat the same thing with : ping www.google.fr

Please post the results as image with screenshot.

Last edited:
Can you join a server, and in the console write this command cg_lagometer 1 and cg_drawFps 1. Walk around, and please make different screenshots of it.

[EN] So, I had a problem with connecting to the servers in the first couple of days of my game. I found a solution! Reconnect written to the console helped me. To open the console in the game, press ~, and when you get this error, quickly write in the console " Reconnect ".
This should help.
[RU] Итак, у меня была проблема с подключениям к серверам в первые пару дней моей игры. Я нашёл решение! Мне помог Reconnect Прописанный в консоль. Что-бы открыть консоль в игре нажми " ~ " и когда у вас появляется эта чертова ошибка быстро прописываете в консоли " Reconnect ".
Это должно помочь.

Last edited:
Solution