Community back up?

I just read that a member wanted to buy the game as a gift for somebody since he couldnt afford it. I have the same Problem since iam currently not working since i left the army and have to wait until i start working again. But i realy wanna join the Community by playing this game. I know 8 euros aren´t much but still not possible for me since i have to take care of any penny. So is there somebody who would support a new Member of the Community? Please dont get mad because of begging. Its a simple question, and as simple can the answer be.
Thank you for every reply :)

Last edited:
If anyone @Lindsey , *wink wink*, wishes to sponsor this guy's MBII Premium, (improved visuals, HD skins, voice chat, advanced chat filter, singeplayer, (still in development by Mace), bots, ability to use all commands, including /god, /give all, /fly, /launch "username" etc. , real time path traced sound and light, fully sentient AI, Ahsoka Tano bodypillow, togglable infinite Block points - for dueling and a free 1 month trial subscription to my dualing lessons)

contact me, the developer of MBII premium, directly
Notice: there have been cases of scammers offering fake MBII premium, which is not real, but fake. Do not listen to them and do not purchase fake MBII premium, because you will lose all of your money without experiencing quality and massively improved game play which is offered by the one and only MBII premium

All of this and more for a reasonable price of 199.99$ USD dollars.

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Isnt this game like 10 euro on steam even without sale? With summer there could even be a sale right now.