Coder discussion Custom FA

Am making Custom FA a thing and people love it, is there a way that I can auto setup my maplists to have Custom FA classes and yeah im not spelling it out right but here it is

Vstr do "map mb2_kamino" vstr d2

Is there a way to add in the Custom FA classes into the map rotation without me having to manually do it all the time in the moderation screen? Yes I know I'll have to switch to Legends as default probably.

Map mb2_kamino lab_rep reb lotr_urk imp?

You can do like this :
(Make sure to replace the yourXXX with the proper value)
Code:
set yourVariable_1 "set g_siegeteam1 yourRebelTeam_1;set g_siegeteam2 yourImperialTeam_1;map yourDreamMap_1"

You simply have to trigger the vstr "yourVariable_1" to run the whole string at once.
If this configuration doesn't suit you, here is another example :

Code:
set yourVariable_2 "map yourDreamMap_2;set g_siegeteam1 yourRebelTeam_2;set g_siegeteam2 yourImperialTeam_2;set nextmap yourVariable_3"
set yourVariable_3 "map yourDreamMap_3;set g_siegeteam1 yourRebelTeam_3;set g_siegeteam2 yourImperialTeam_3;set nextmap yourVariable_4"

This continue until you loop it back to the first variable, to make a complete auto rotation including your changes each time.
Be creative!

You can do like this :
Code:
set yourVariable_1 "set g_siegeteam1 yourRebelTeam_1;set g_siegeteam2 yourImperialTeam_1;map yourDreamMap_1"

You simply have to trigger the vstr "yourVariable_1" to run the whole string at once.

Code:
set yourVariable_2 "map yourDreamMap_2;set g_siegeteam1 yourRebelTeam_2;set g_siegeteam2 yourImperialTeam_2;set nextmap yourVariable_3"
set yourVariable_3 "map yourDreamMap_3;set g_siegeteam1 yourRebelTeam_3;set g_siegeteam2 yourImperialTeam_3;set nextmap yourVariable_4"

This continue until you loop it back to the first variable, to make a complete auto rotation including your changes each time.
Be creative!

Bruhh cool man I'm definitely gonna play with it later today thanks for the info I'll write back incase I encounter some problems

You can do like this :
Code:

Code:

Be creative!

Finally about to code this out today. Bringing somthing new to the table soon.