Clone Wars Arc Pistols are in the game files!

k4far

Banned
Donator
549ea47f49ba0.png

Somebody like @Shenghai or @Lt.Claim could work on the original model and turn it into last one it's a solid base for CW Arc pistol we know from the TV Series, Movies... It's a property of Movie Battles 2 so once it's done it can be included in the official release. Plz dew it-)

Last edited:

k4far

Banned
Donator
Please note that those are ports which means they can not be added to the official release without original author's consent. This time we have a model from our game that would be changed a little for the sake of replacing old Arc class pistols.

I'd love to see this implemented alongside a 'saber customisation' system for guns, allow a few model swaps of ranged weapons too. I'd kill for an in-game DC-15S & these Clone Pistols.
@Tempest any thoughts?

I like more the current pistols we have been using for all this time, but that might just be me, they look of highter quality than those on the screenshots from the OP.

k4far

Banned
Donator
I like more the current pistols we have been using for all this time, but that might just be me, they look of highter quality than those on the screenshots from the OP.

It's a peetty old model but I think your impression comes from bad texture choice on this picture. If it was all black it would look better. Texture can be changed so no worries.

No offense but this pistol looks like shit
I'm pretty sure you could swap gun textures for a poop texture and every gun would actually look like shit, is that something you would like?

I'm sure some people would enjoy a poop retexturing of the guns just for the lols.

Yes, mine is a modified port from CWA. The DC-15s is a scratch model made by AshuraDX, so no worries there, that can be added with Ashura's permission.