Has anyone ever tried to create the Clone Assasin? Specifically from the Star Wars Episode III Revenge of the Sith video game.

The one in FA is definitely not the same one.

4effbc05a51a91a01802cbb5107cf759.jpg
88f84a34bc9087657fa65161d8c01cc1.jpg

I always thought these guys were bad ass [But annoying as fuck to deal with though.]

I would love if it would be at all possible for someone to make this model happen at all. Especially if it could be made into an ARC replacement. Don't care which one but the hooded one would be fine but really it's up to whoever decides to try and fill this request.

Upvote 0

k4far

Banned
Donator
Looks nice,
if You have time ask on JKHub.

Game and community are both short on manpower. So you have few options:
1. Try to look in to the game and find that model, then port it Yourself.
2. Provide as much information and ask someone to do it (from a stratch will take a while, porting is a couple of hours).
3. Add that picture on JKH, but I doubt it will be "swift". JKHub people like to show how to do and pretty much expect You to start working on it independently.

I bet if You said You would fund someone a coffee they would be more willing in everything.

Last edited:
They're in FA mode. I can explain how to put them into open later, (assuming you're not using my gloan pack).

They're in FA mode. I can explain how to put them into open later, (assuming you're not using my gloan pack).

Looks nice,
if You have time ask on JKHub.

Game and community are both short on manpower. So you have few options:
1. Try to look in to the game and find that model, then port it Yourself.
2. Provide as much information and ask someone to do it (from a stratch will take a while, porting is a couple of hours).
3. Add that picture on JKH, but I doubt it will be "swift". JKHub people like to show how to do and pretty much expect You to start working on it independently.

I bet if You said You would fund someone a coffee they would be more willing in everything.
Also, no. JKHub's community shun taking things for money.

Just to recap here: there already is a clone assassin skin for the original base clones, and it is as simple as copy/pasting over a .skin file in the clonetrooper model directory. Useful tip: PK3s are just fancy .zip files.

Also, no. JKHub's community shun taking things for money.

Just to recap here: there already is a clone assassin skin for the original base clones, and it is as simple as copy/pasting over a .skin file in the clonetrooper model directory. Useful tip: PK3s are just fancy .zip files.
M8 I'm gonna go ahead and assume either the model or skin I mentioned above is in your pack or something because the base Assasins in FA mode atleast on Jedi temple look nothing like what I posted. They have about the same coloration as the other 501st models.

M8 I'm gonna go ahead and assume either the model or skin I mentioned above is in your pack or something because the base Assasins in FA mode atleast on Jedi temple look nothing like what I posted. They have about the same coloration as the other 501st models.
You might be right, I haven't actually seen then, but I think the textures matched up. I'll take a look when I get back from my vacation.