Clearing out the recent confusion regarding GG server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is gonna be a Thread just to inform you guys whats happening with the servers at the moment.

GG server has been renamed to {BG} DOTF, this was because the one who rented the server(GG|Vietcong) discovered that almost all of his clanmates are Wallhacking. He basically donated us the server because he had no use for it anymore.

I'm normally against witchhunting, but people who are so dumb to share their WH on facebook deserve to be called out and banned from every possible server. I have proof donated by Vietcong and Halkonnite that Shady and Dalai Lamer used and shared the wallhack. The other members most likely used it too but I have no proof of that. Now you will know why the posts in this thread made me rage so hard. This fool goes on about how unfair the bans were even though he knows hes cheating.

[Link removed due to privacy issue] In this picture you can see Shady sharing the wallhack(I removed the link for obvious reasons but I have the real one If any dev wants to confirm it) and Dalai Lamer bragging how it boosted his skill and if Vietcong has any moral issues about it.

Obviously I censored any last names for privacy reasons.

I am glad some of the community are not scared to call out cheaters and provide proof. It will help make it a better game.

This post was made with the approval of Lou and will get closed instantly.

Last edited by a moderator:

LoU

R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Topic closed for obvious reason. You asked on public why u got banned, then that's the answer. Rest of this. Please go and talk via PMs or w/e.

LoU

R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Edited image url for security reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.