Cheese 3rd person

Do you think seeing around corners in 3rd person is good or bad for gameplay?

• Its good!

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • Its bad

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Its as a neccessary evil

Votes: 20 41.7%

• Total voters
Anyone else bothered by the "stand near a corner and use 3rd person to look around it"?
i feel its really cheesy and im a bit bothered by it. i understand that playing jedi/sith on first person is awful but what about the other classes?
is there any server where 1st person is mandatory for non-meele classes?

eShuma

EU Official Server Admin
Maybe could be done as an event that i'd like to play

Last edited:
Well, if you played long enough, especially on certain maps, you know the corners that Jedi/Sith love to camp, and know when to anticipate an ambush accordingly. It's weird, but it's an "instinct" I've developed after hours of play. Of course, it easily becomes much more difficult to anticipate in much bigger maps where an ambush is less predictable.

Yeah every door or corner I go around I always walk/step back to bait a possible ambush - because everyone can use third person it's kinda balanced in its own special way

any third person shooter has peak around corners, it wont be taken out because its a mechanic

Do people actually play this game in first person?

It's pretty useful with T-21 primary fire and clone rifle 3 at close range with a jedi/sith. Also good to have a toggle for it in tight spaces or vents where the third person camera is messed up

Fang

Donator
tight spaces nothing more

waste of time otherwise

Attachments

• 1580851414643.png
    1580851414643.png
    33.7 KB · Views: 255
Giving Jedi/Sith 3rd person and no one else would just raise the dumb bullshit advantage meter further in favor of Jedi.