• YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR GAME OFFICIAL SERVERS! YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ABUSING THIS SECTION
    Report player/abusive admin
    • My nickname:
    • Server:
    • Time:
    • Description:
    Unban Request
    • My nickname:
    • Server:
    • Time:
    • AdminID who banned/tempbanned/kicked: me:
    • Reason I was banned/tempbanned/kicked:

Do not post comments unless directly relevant to the request (e.g. confirming a report).

YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR OFFICIAL GAME SERVERS! YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ABUSING THIS SECTION

Cheaters, EU Hardcore, 21.11.18, 01.30 GMT+2

Cat

• My nickname: ad.ppl.Cat
  • Server: EU Hardcore
  • Time: 21.11.18, 01.30 GMT+2
  • Description: Players named Padawan and Padawan[1] were showcasing cheats on an empty server for whatever reason. Demo says it all.
    Every single /name and /say from my side has been executed purely with the purpose of conspiracy and does not reflect my real opinions and values; I am not responsible for any harm dealt with my messages, read chat on your own risk. I have uploaded the demo to the third party file sharing service because it is too large to be uploaded to the forums directly.
    It would also be nice if you published their IPs for the other server admins to ban them.

Last edited:
Pretty sure these are the guys that usually play on low population servers with different alias all the time. I haver never seen them on SF or TIN servers tho. Also I'm sure that the real MB2 alias of these two are Vasya and Oli've, they are or were TIN members. They were laming and trolling on GJO duel server a few months ago.