•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue Can't see some servers

So yesterday I was playing on the tR server but lost connection while I was connected. Now, I can't see servers like tR Deathstar, AOD Pandemonium or [Longsword] KNIGHTS DEN on the server list.
I already tried repairing my installation and doing /connect <IP>, none of those worked. Also, I don't have a VPN.

This is an issue between you and the connection to jka.io quebec servers. I know of two other people that are having the same issue as you. One in CA and one in LA. Not sure what the issue is maybe wait it out or let the people at jka.io know and see if they have a answer for your problem.

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
The best you can do it make sure your network settings are optimized, and you aren't running over Wifi. I can still connect to these from Germany so you must be hitting some high numbers to not get shown the server. Try going into console and direct connecting with /connect IP: PORT

Damm even I am having a similar kind of issue, I have searched all over the internet and even have posted on number of threads on different forum, no solution seems to work. I am really frustrated, can anyone of you here help me resolve this issue, I am very much tired now.