•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

[SOLVED] Can't join many servers because of anti-VPN

Chewbie

EU Official Server Admin
I cannot join many popular servers including but not limited to TIN Open and .}{ open because of their anti-VPN protection. Now, I'm not actively using any VPNs (I have the software installed on my computer but I don't turn it on) but these servers still "think" that I am using a VPN and promptly kick me. I've uninstalled the software completely, restarted the computer, shut down background processes I suspected of using a VPN - didn't help. Oh, I should also mention that this problem is fairly recent, I've been playing this mod for over 3 years (on the aforementioned servers too) and this issue came up just now.

I'd be really glad if someone could help me track down the issue and fix it as it's very frustrating to see a populated server and not being able to play the game.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
What's your name? Is it 4yBu? If it is, it's not an anti-vpn, it's just a straight up ban.
Go to SF Discord to appeal the ban.

02291467637b.jpg

Chewbie

EU Official Server Admin
No, my name is not 4yBu. My ign is the same as my name here - Chewbie. Also, I can't see why they would ban me - I've never done any serious shit for which I could get into trouble.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Ok, anyway, join SF Discord to get support about }{ servers.
Since you don't have the issue with all the servers at once, or the mod itself, it's more likely you need to contact all servers' owners you cannot join and ask them for assistance, rather than post in this section.