cant get the damn thing to work

tried all the latest launchers, still no servers are showing. i would really like to promote your mod with my proffesional video making talents. however this mod just is not working for me. plz help

- Video Making God

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Maybe you should provide more info about your problem? Screenshots, what OS you have, is there any error messages, what exactly you've downloaded, etc. Also check your firewall, if any; maybe it blocks game to connect servers.

You can try manual install on Windows:
1. Install Jedi Academy.
2. Patch it to version 1.01 (skip if your JA already 1.01).
3. Download Star Wars: Movie Battles II v1.3.1 download . Unpack it to your Jedi Academy\GameData folder so there will be such path: C:\Program Files\JediAcademy\GameData\MBII
4. Download http://www.moviebattles.org/download/servers/V1.3.1_V1.3.2_Upgrade.zip . Unpack it to same folder as N2 overwriting files with same names.
5. [Optional] You also will need some minimizer to make switching to other apps possible. You can use this: JA Minimizer . Run it before run game. You will be able to use F11 key to switch between mb2 and other tasks.
6. Start the game by launching file C:\Program Files\JediAcademy\GameData\Play_MBII.bat

Works for me.

If you are on Mac, read this topic, especially last messages:
Guide to install MB II on MAC / Macintosh | Movie Battles II Community

Last edited:
Maybe you should provide more info about your problem? Screenshots, what OS you have, is there any error messages, what exactly you've downloaded, etc. Also check your firewall, if any; maybe it blocks game to connect servers.

You can try manual install:
1. Install Jedi Academy.
2. Download Star Wars: Movie Battles II v1.3.1 download . Unpack it to your Jedi Academy\GameData folder so there will be such path: C:\Program Files\JediAcademy\GameData\MBII
3. Download http://www.moviebattles.org/download/servers/V1.3.1_V1.3.2_Upgrade.zip . Unpack it to same folder as N2 overwriting files with same names.
4. [Optional] You also will need some minimizer to make switching to other apps possible. You can use this: JA Minimizer . Run it before run game. You will be able to use F11 key to switch between mb2 and other tasks.
5. Start the game by launching file C:\Program Files\JediAcademy\GameData\Play_MBII.bat

Works for me.
Well, actually, he forgot patch 1.01

200px-Bushpoland.jpg

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
RandomImperialOfficer, Damn Polak, OK I've corrected my post. I have pirated version of JA merged with some ancient mb build, so I didn't mess with patch. :D