•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

[SOLVED] Can't find the launcher on my computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I DLed the launcher, ran it, did a complete installation, and now I can't find it anywhere on my computer. I have a mbii launcher folder in my gamedata folder, but there isn't any executable inside it. Is there not supposed to be? Am I supposed to run a certain .exe file to run the game and use the launcher?

PS. I have the steam version of the game.

Cat Lady

Movie Battles II Team Retired
Launcher should be where you seen it last time - on GameData. If it isn't, just re-download it.

Anyway, steam could have some shoo-shoo file reverting process active, that "safeguards" your files to be in original state. Might need to disable it for JK - I'm not sure, thankfully, I'm not using steam, but so I heard so. Take with a grain of salt.

LoU

R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Since Launcher can be run from everywhere on your PC, please check Download folder (if you are using chrome press CTRL +J ). Also, it's OK to just redownload launcher and copy it on desktop, launcher will probably ask again where is GameData folder, so just point it to it.

Also!
Launcher hides to tray (right bottom corner where time is).

Status
Not open for further replies.