•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue Cant connec't to server

Hi im technically new (didn't play for like 5- 6 years) iv install the game (using steam for base JA) and cant see servers, when i try to connect manually by console it just goes to awaiting connection screen. And nothing ideas?

Hi im technically new (didn't play for like 5- 6 years) iv install the game (using steam for base JA) and cant see servers, when i try to connect manually by console it just goes to awaiting connection screen. And nothing ideas?
Make sure to see that you are showing servers from the internet and not lan (top options), and check your firewalls/ other things that could block packets.

Make sure to see that you are showing servers from the internet and not lan (top options), and check your firewalls/ other things that could block packets.
Did that, got internet and it refreshes non stop and nothing firewall is not blocking also.
P.S. antivirus is off for instal and the try and nothing ;/

Last edited:
It should be firewall.
Make sure firewall is turned off and try again.
Try different servers from here: Movie Battles II Server List
Make sure you type both IP and port in console with /connect command.
Firewall off - check
Try different servers - check
Make sure you type both IP and port in console with /connect command. - check

and nothing ;/

Servers are ok i can ping them with no problem. I've try to turn on my comodo firewall (it ask when somthing wants to go out) nothing wants to establish a connection.