•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue Cannot connect to the servers.

Whenever I join a server, it would wait about 4 seconds, quit to the main menu, then say something along the lines of, "Run game from launcher, then keep it running." I have been keeping the launcher open and running and have only used it to start the game. Am I being rarted or is this a legitimate issue?
Thanks for any help you can provide.

k4far

Banned
Donator
Try logging out then start Launcher as administrator (by right clicking on it) and do not touch anything once you have pressed Play.

Go to MBII Launcher and click to "Settings" and click to "Repair installation", if its still wrong then you have to click again "Settings" and you have to see "ENGINE" If you use "JAMP" then change it into "MBII Engine" If you use "MBII Engine" Then switch it into "JAMP", and a question:
Q: What Engine do you use? you can see in Settings.

Go to MBII Launcher and click to "Settings" and click to "Repair installation", if its still wrong then you have to click again "Settings" and you have to see "ENGINE" If you use "JAMP" then change it into "MBII Engine" If you use "MBII Engine" Then switch it into "JAMP", and a question:
Q: What Engine do you use? you can see in Settings.
JAMP. And now it works fine. Thanks for the help though