Can we get more duel servers?

DeshieL

Donator
Eu Duels is at the mercy of idiots. Everytime somebody decides to ruin the dueling there, theres realy nothing to stop them.
I like to play at the duel server from time to time. But half of the time I am there, theres always somebody who disrupts and ruins duels often provoking everyone around into going FFA. Also there are lots of short tempered dudes who just outright attack you with not just thier saber, but with some big meany words too.

I would like to have the opportunity to escape from this to another dueling server or perhaps even a locked server where only the most trusted people can play, since the dueling server since the main EU server seems to be short on "peacekeepers"

Ignore this message or not, but it is the generaly bad and disruptive behavior on the server that promted me to write this message.

Helix

Movie Battles II Team Retired
Sorry for this. Please, if you ever encounter any lamers on the duel server, pm me here or on steam, tell me the name and I will sort it out. Thank you :)

Last edited:
Reactions: LoU

LoU

R2D2
There is at least one staff online here. PM Helix or Me (as usually im nolife so i'm here almost 24/7) and we will sort it out.

DeshieL

Donator
We need more admins...-whistles-

Admins whose recruitment would also depend on thier timeframe, so that they would be able to cover a certain timeframe others could not.

Meeting three admins at the same time is always cool, but finding none few hours later is always rather sad.

LoU

R2D2
Admins are available 24/7. I haven't received any report.

I must admit the sound of a new server does sound quite reasonable due to the current situation in France and the believed ddos attacks from time to time(could also be France).

The lamer's are becoming out of control, they are slowly and steadily increasing in numbers by what I know so far by the names of "Padawan", "Anakin" and "1"
Note there are multiple Anakin's whom play on the duel server of which the one within the group "RagnosKiller" is actually the only nice one as far as I can tell.
Next time I see a lamer on the server when it is actually working I will message you on steam Helix if online, however otherwise the only advice I can give is to get everyone on the server to begin to lame the lamer/s.

I must admit the sound of a new server does sound quite reasonable due to the current situation in France and the believed ddos attacks from time to time(could also be France).

The lamer's are becoming out of control, they are slowly and steadily increasing in numbers by what I know so far by the names of "Padawan", "Anakin" and "1"
Note there are multiple Anakin's whom play on the duel server of which the one within the group "RagnosKiller" is actually the only nice one as far as I can tell.
Next time I see a lamer on the server when it is actually working I will message you on steam Helix if online, however otherwise the only advice I can give is to get everyone on the server to begin to lame the lamer/s.
Yea there's a guy called SSJAnakin if we are about to report, he's not just faking me several times, but others as I heard as well. He was probably taught by SSJVegeta or so. Yea I'm using "RagnosKiller" Tags in-game so people can tell difference. I rekt him tho, he's just a failed lamer troll :D

LoU

R2D2
Not our fault ppl are too lazy to react and call for admin's help.

agentoo8

Internal Beta Team
^ Likewise. And apparently people have made complaints about my way of being an admin, so fair enough. Servers are being overrun by lamers; the admins that I have seen (maybe once?) are too passive and rarely there (most of them are open players...dafuq).
The sooner Snuggles comes back and brings me back my server the better.

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
It would be nice to have the snuggly server back. Then I can handle all these goddamn laming kurwakriegers. It's gotten so bad that there are troll 'clans' that join and gang up on random duelists. Another annoying thing is that this server is in France. In fact, the dueling server should be neatly placed in my backyard, that'd be ideal :)

Phelps

Donator
When shit hits the fan, I just leave. Cba by little kids. Joined the shitstorm once, realized it was a waste of my time.

Last edited:

agentoo8

Internal Beta Team
:) Lamers shall be kept at bay through the combined efforts of the veteran duel brothers!

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
Indeed! We shall smite the corrupt and bring peace and justice to the galaxeh:)