Can someone please make a Peneke addon out of this?

What do you want added from it?

afaik there are already models in the game/in peneke from that pack

look up a video on how to do it yourself (Model Replacement Guide) it would take you or anyone else about 10 minutes at most to do it

if you really cant do it and you've tried let me know and i'll help

What do you want added from it?

afaik there are already models in the game/in peneke from that pack

look up a video on how to do it yourself (Model Replacement Guide) it would take you or anyone else about 10 minutes at most to do it

if you really cant do it and you've tried let me know and i'll help
i just wanna replace the default jedi anakin with the robed version (with the hood down)

i just wanna replace the default jedi anakin with the robed version (with the hood down)
you will break a lot of other models in the process of doing that

i tried to do it for a friend and because the anakin model has other models combined into itself (and unfortunately not the one with the hood down) you can't do it unless you can use Blender and superimpose the hood onto it too

you could replace another model such as shaak-tii or whatever that woman alien is called to the left of anakin, or you could replace darth vader with anakin with hood up (which I can send you as I've already done it) if you don't mind playing sith

EDIT; just realised u said hood down, not up. I think u might be able to do it so long as the hood is down, I will try it for you tomorrow if i remember. It's as simple as changing a .skin file so you can probably do it yourself tho

Last edited:
you will break a lot of other models in the process of doing that

i tried to do it for a friend and because the anakin model has other models combined into itself (and unfortunately not the one with the hood down) you can't do it unless you can use Blender and superimpose the hood onto it too

you could replace another model such as shaak-tii or whatever that woman alien is called to the left of anakin, or you could replace darth vader with anakin with hood up (which I can send you as I've already done it) if you don't mind playing sith

EDIT; just realised u said hood down, not up. I think u might be able to do it so long as the hood is down, I will try it for you tomorrow if i remember. It's as simple as changing a .skin file so you can probably do it yourself tho
thank you good sir