•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Launcher Can no longer use Steam controller Support?

So before the Launcher update, I set up some controller bindings through Jedi Academy on Steam so I could use a controller. Since the update to the launcher, it's no longer recognizing my controller when I boot up the game. My controller is definitely connected, it just doesn't register for this game now. Don't know if there's something on my end with installing the update, but any help would be appreciated. I have steam overlay on and it would usually tell me my controller connects but now it doesn't

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
I am not 100% sure, but I am guessing it would be covered by this part in the changelog:

• The 'Steam integration' setting has been replaced with a toggle for using the Steam Overlay. Requires a future MBII mod update to work.

Hopefully we can get the game update out soon, so that the rest of the steam related features can be fully functioning again but we didn't want to risk doing both at the same time if there were any issues.