Bust a cheater initiative

k4far

Banned
Donator
Today I saw two guys Padawan and Padawan [1] testing a sort of aim lock one guy would stand in the middle of Dotf long corridor the other one would take crosshair away from him then immediately lock back on the head. He did it multiple times so I am assuming he is preparing his aimbot. These fella immediately left when I called on Discord for TIN owner to see for himself. They are currently remaining idle as spectators on [GGU] Open @DraakoorHD.

I asked TIN owner to tell me names linked to that IP and found out two so far:

As for TIN:
  • Padawan
  • Padawan [1]
  • CT-6116 ^0'Kix'
  • CT-27-5555 (not certain I need to get other server owners to look up the names linked to that particular IP to make sure about this one).

As for {SF}:
  • coming soon (tm)

As for Kogotag:
  • coming soon (tm)

As for BG:
  • Padawan
  • CT-6116 ^0'Kix

etc. I will reach all most popular server owners and publish affiliated nicknames.

What's interesting, this appears not to be a VPN address so nice fail there sucker.

Last edited:
latest

I'm starting a fund raiser. PM me for details, but essentially I'm trying to raise enough money so that we can get k4 to a reputable psychiatrist in his country. Hopefully he might be able to get a diagnosis/treatment for his paranoid-type schizophrenia.

k4far

Banned
Donator
Are you actually listing Padawan as a player we're supposed to look for? C'mon bruh.

Not really. There is his home IP I can not make public for obvious reasons because sharing sensitive data is not allowed.

Kurwa4 pls.... CT-27-5555 is not very good at open. Also, as @Kryst said... Padawan?!?! what mate.
CT-27-5555 is EU player and you are from that school shooting island how do you know lol. Besides, just another imposter.

Not really. There is his home IP I can not make public for obvious reasons because sharing sensitive data is not allowed.

CT-27-5555 is EU player and you are from that school shooting island how do you know lol. Besides, just another imposter.

tenor.gif

is basically what k4 is saying

CT-27-5555 is EU player and you are from that school shooting island how do you know lol. Besides, just another imposter.[/QUOTE]
- hahaha? What the fuck are you on about... I don't know if you're refering to what happend in Norway on utøya, or school shootings in the United states. Regardless, I'm not from either of these places - so i do know that he's an EU player, because i play on EU server... Please KURWA4 step yo game up.

CT-27-5555 is EU player and you are from that school shooting island how do you know lol. Besides, just another imposter. /QUOTE]
- hahaha? What the fuck are you on about... I don't know if you're refering to what happend in Norway on utøya, or school shootings in the United states. Regardless, I'm not from either of these places - so i do know that he's an EU player, because i play on EU server... Please KURWA4 step yo game up.
You deleted the first part of the quoting code boyo.

Also I think this thread got sidetracked too quickly even for this forum, but what was even the point, I don't think the community would benefit much other than the server mods/admin and even that is a stretch.

k4far

Banned
Donator
You deleted the first part of the quoting code boyo.

Also I think this thread got sidetracked too quickly even for this forum, but what was even the point, I don't think the community would benefit much other than the server mods/admin and even that is a stretch.

Probably holds some personal grudge and in case of Crusader, CE7. William? Can not really tell they alias so much it's hard to follow... aliasing is his way of hiding his insecurities, it also makes him tough.

Comprehend the limitless options of having a game without working anti-cheat where every new exploit/cheat has to be manually blacklisted and investigated to fix it lol. Our games has been threatened this small cameral Community by someone in a Discord just a few days ago a person said about almost being done with coding of such thing. Dunno who, dunno why.

:----DDD

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
i got some great anti cheater secret dev command. when you see a cheater, type /userinfo in console to see their IP :^)))