Boycott TR clan.

Have you seen or witnessed racism from TR leadership?

• Yes

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Refuse to snitch

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a message to the movie battles 2 community. please boycott TR clan for not only being a blemish on the community, but for also being racist bigots against African American (and pretty much any other minority) players. Here i have proof of a TR admin showing clear signs of racism and discrimination. TR admins will TK players with African decent and reset their tk points. This is why the community is dying, no new players want to play a game ran by such atrocious human beings. Boycott this server if you have even the slightest amount of self respect. That is all.

dafqx.jpg

I was there, he was not the only one who tked you. Everyone TKed you or wanted to do so, becuase you were talking nonsense all the time and provoking everybody. Not sure if troll or serious at this point

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
wait, YOUR're black! look at my avatar kidd0, you think i want to boycott thoseRacists?

btw ur getting gud at this but around :17 you start to smile/ u can be better than this

Last edited:

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Have you ever heard about @Cat Lady ?
You should make a crossover with xir, maybe even found your own clan.

Also,
WE WUZ KANGS

But how would they know what you look like or who you are?:rolleyes:

Can't tell if troll or social justice victimizer.:cool:

How do you know they're white?
Remember, it's not racist if the guy/gal/in-between using it is black.

It's only racist if whitey says it.o_O

Because that's totally not racist where one group can use a word to shame and demonize another group. :D

DeshieL

Donator
I think this topic should be for view only. Anyone who wishes to adress this may respond in the comments of the video itself.

As a former member of tR, the things they say behind closed doors and sometimes even in the open is absolutely horrendous. They weren't always so bad about it, and I really hope they can get back to what they used to do sometime. (As in, keeping racism and stuff for only tR members)

Status
Not open for further replies.