2.JPG

3.JPG

But i have three problems at modelling and converting

1- I cant move skeleton to make sure i did weight painting
2- I dont know how to do weight transfer
3- I cannot export my character as glm format

Please help me and contact me in discord , if possible ^_^
DarthValeria#6365

It is too important as i will make Jedi Academy Machinimas like kind of no one has ever seen before

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
In the future don't spam our forums with 3 identical threads. This questions could probably be better answered on jkhub forums but we have some modelers here

I have installed that plugin, it says "no gla?"
In regards to this, you need to have a GameData file path setup on your desktop similar to how JKA uses, in this you use the same path having models/players and so on but you must include the _humanoid with its gla that can be located in z_MB_BaseAssets.pk3. See below
bcccab10a9d59fdbfae0884f344d6eb5.png
Once u have this, u should be able to import and export .glm files from this location.

On another note, to answer your first question. In blender; right click on the skeleton and click on this located at the bottom left of the viewport
a1cac735977f7a717b3eb432598ea86e.png
and change it to
bbc06383ea13ea61b5eacca3bdfcf86b.png
. With this you can then click on parts of the skeleton and rotate them to test the weights. As for question 2 i'm unsure of but if any of this helped i'm happy to have done so.

In regards to this, you need to have a GameData file path setup on your desktop similar to how JKA uses, in this you use the same path having models/players and so on but you must include the _humanoid with its gla that can be located in z_MB_BaseAssets.pk3. See below
bcccab10a9d59fdbfae0884f344d6eb5.png
Once u have this, u should be able to import and export .glm files from this location.

On another note, to answer your first question. In blender; right click on the skeleton and click on this located at the bottom left of the viewport
a1cac735977f7a717b3eb432598ea86e.png
and change it to
bbc06383ea13ea61b5eacca3bdfcf86b.png
. With this you can then click on parts of the skeleton and rotate them to test the weights. As for question 2 i'm unsure of but if any of this helped i'm happy to have done so.

Thank you so much man, you're one of 3 persons who helped me to solve this problem ^_^
I can now easily export and convert my models into Jedi Academy , thank you a lot I owe you <3

2cwldys

Donator
Internal Beta Team
Ahh, I remember trying to do something like this, in this thread in fact. Lost interest in trying after a while, had blender and all kind of tools. I contacted Shenghai and many others.