COMIC BOOK

What can I say? Absolutely amazing. Halfway through I completely forgot that this was based on mb2 events, so this work can definitely stand on its own, without context.

The only nitpick I have is that there are typos here and there, so might wanna pay more attention to proofreading. Other that than, no complaints. Easy to read and visually impressive, a great piece of work for sure.

I really hope you will be able to finish this one day. Until then, very excited to see the next chapter!

What can I say? Absolutely amazing. Halfway through I completely forgot that this was based on mb2 events, so this work can definitely stand on its own, without context.

The only nitpick I have is that there are typos here and there, so might wanna pay more attention to proofreading. Other that than, no complaints. Easy to read and visually impressive, a great piece of work for sure.

I really hope you will be able to finish this one day. Until then, very excited to see the next chapter!
Thanks!!! Yeah, sorry for that, my English is not very perfect and I didn't have someone to ask to proofread for grammatical errors, but I will get someone and correct them and pay more attention in the future.

Bob-Billy

KotOR Mapper & Cultist
Movie Battles II Team
This is fucking amazing man, just WOW!!! The drawing/art quality is just mindblowing! How much time did it take to make this chapter ?
I hope we'll get to see MI-G3 interact with an Ithorian :p

agentoo8

Internal Beta Team
Very impressive.

Please have the next comic book revolve around a band of comedic Sullustans, lead by B'ob-Billy, who infiltrate a certain 'Smuggler' map in order to see who can secure the datapad objective the quickest.