Black Swan: COMIC BOOK about a group of friends inspired by MB2 events [THE POST].

BWLOGOaa.png

ComicCoverfrm.jpg

Hello! A little introduction to the project

The story of Black Swan is a simple adventure story about a group of friends in the star wars universe, inspired by a certain MB2 drama. Within that, there was a particular theory and accusation that a certain person was behind it all and was pulling the strings from behind the scenes. Obviously, the whole accusation was ridiculous and has forever become a meme between me and a couple of my friends. And that's what inspired all this.
Out of silliness, I started making artwork for it for us, placing it in the star wars universe as if it were really part of the story. I did a lot of stuff for it, artwork, animation, a whole script, etc. And then I decided that I needed to do something with all that stuff, soooo I decided to make a comic book out of it as a hobby. At the moment I've only finished the first part, but I plan to continue if things work out.

So yeah, I thought I'd share it in case it might be fun for others.

Some of the concept art I did for comic
if you're interested there's more on my artstation page, there's a link on my profile on the comic page.

Conceptarts.jpg

There are some references to mb2 players and events from that time, but most of them will appear in the next episodes if I ever finish the whole thing ofc.

A character reference for example:

Say hello to MI-G3 the butler droid (I wonder who could that be? if anyone remembers him.)

MGE3.jpg

Oh, and while we're at it, you never know these days, so a little
DISCLAIMER

• I don't want to offend anyone in the world with this
  • It was made for entertainment purposes only.
  • it does not show the actual personality of the person or an actual event that happened
  • This is all fiction.
  • No, I don't take any sides within the community, I was just an observer of the events and made memes (I know it's funny , but just in case)

And, yeah I know it was 2-3 years ago, no one remembers it, no one cares, 50% of the community probably has no idea what it's all about, but yeah, it might be fun. etc etc.

Okay, cool, so here's the link to the first episode of the comic if anyone's interested
With love :kyloheart:

https://tapas.io/episode/2601084

a little teaser

tease.jpg

(oh, and sorry in advance for my cringe writing skills, this is the first time I've done this.)

Attachments

• Conceptarts.jpg
    Conceptarts.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 22
  • Conceptarts.jpg
    Conceptarts.jpg
    1,020.1 KB · Views: 17
  • ComicCoverfrm.jpg
    ComicCoverfrm.jpg
    590 KB · Views: 20
Upvote 0
What can I say? Absolutely amazing. Halfway through I completely forgot that this was based on mb2 events, so this work can definitely stand on its own, without context.

The only nitpick I have is that there are typos here and there, so might wanna pay more attention to proofreading. Other that than, no complaints. Easy to read and visually impressive, a great piece of work for sure.

I really hope you will be able to finish this one day. Until then, very excited to see the next chapter!

What can I say? Absolutely amazing. Halfway through I completely forgot that this was based on mb2 events, so this work can definitely stand on its own, without context.

The only nitpick I have is that there are typos here and there, so might wanna pay more attention to proofreading. Other that than, no complaints. Easy to read and visually impressive, a great piece of work for sure.

I really hope you will be able to finish this one day. Until then, very excited to see the next chapter!
Thanks!!! Yeah, sorry for that, my English is not very perfect and I didn't have someone to ask to proofread for grammatical errors, but I will get someone and correct them and pay more attention in the future.

Bob-Billy

KotOR CMP Mapper & Cultist
Internal Beta Team
This is fucking amazing man, just WOW!!! The drawing/art quality is just mindblowing! How much time did it take to make this chapter ?
I hope we'll get to see MI-G3 interact with an Ithorian :p