BAN RAYZEN NOW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epic Gamer 5

Banned
Hello fellow gamers,
I am writing this post to inform you that there is an epic troll going about this beloved community and putting a toxic stain in an otherwise cancer free environment.
This pathetic waste of air goes by the name TIN KNGHT Rayzen. He really irritates me because he constantly TKs and just demonstrates toxic behaviour all around.
For example, he constantly TKs me and responds with "U MAD BECAUSE U BAD" This kind of bullying can really hurt some people.
This fool cannot even duel properly! He just spins around in circles.
Immediate account must be taken to combat this blatant troll. Please, I speak for all of the community when I say this, BAN HIM NOW!!!

Epic Gamer 5

Banned
Yeah man fuck Rayzen
I'm glad someone agrees! We as a community need to come together and show that we all agree that this waste of air needs banned immediately. I bet he lives in some third world country with dirty water flowing up to his knees and flies over his body. This immature trolling is the only way for him to get enjoyment in his pathetic and sad life.

Epic Gamer 5

Banned
What is this madness
Ah here we go! The devil himself reveals his face at last. Are you proud at what you've done? I bet you have a big grin over your face right now, happy you upset another person who was just simply minding their own business. Well listen up bucko, something had to be said and like I said, you're so pathetic that this is the only way for you to get a kick out of life. I really hope you get what's coming to you.

Epic Gamer 5

Banned
Update to this controversy! This scum is now throwing more harmful words my way and is saying "You're a virgin" over and over again. Please, do something about this man ASAP!

Defiant

Nerd
Project Leader
Movie Battles II Team
Code Leader
Unless he's doing this on official MBII communications channels (Discord, Forums ect.) theres not a lot we can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.