Bacta Tanks

Should we add bacta tanks to Commanders/ET

• Total voters
So I know this debate has been talked about a lot but what if we add bacta tanks to ET/Commanders it should cost 10 points and you can get two(Subject to change) and make it so it a 1-2 second use time that makes you stand/crouch still so people can charge and heal. We can also allow it to be given to other players but the problem I see with this is that you will get at max 4 per game(For two lives) which can cause camping which is why it might be good to just limit it down to 2
Pros
+ Can actually give a support role
+ A use for the medic voice command(besides for shits and giggles)
+ Can be balanced by giving them only 1 Bacta per life

Cons
- Might promote camping
- Might stop the flow of the game
Bacta
latest

Last edited:
Good idea, could really turn the tide of battle. My only question is, how much health would it give back? 10 hp? 20? Or back to full health? I probably wouldn't be on board with full health heal (because wook), but I fully support this idea.

eezstreet

Movie Battles II Team Retired
I assumed he meant that they give 25 health, like the ones in the original game did. If you get 4 of them, that's like an ET giving out the rough equivalent of 2 unupgraded soldiers' lives. I think this could probably be upped to 40 health, to make it the equivalent of 2 unupgraded ET's lives.
Though, this will largely favor Imps since they're more often than not the defenders, while Rebels are more often than not the attackers. Defending usually favors camping.

I assumed he meant that they give 25 health, like the ones in the original game did. If you get 4 of them, that's like an ET giving out the rough equivalent of 2 unupgraded soldiers' lives. I think this could probably be upped to 40 health, to make it the equivalent of 2 unupgraded ET's lives.
Though, this will largely favor Imps since they're more often than not the defenders, while Rebels are more often than not the attackers. Defending usually favors camping.
Tbh would be fun if a few more maps had rebels as defending side and imperials as attacking side. In all of the most played maps, Imps are defending.

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
The game can already last five minutes. We do not need to prolong it any further with healing abilities, especially for classes with 2 lives.

The game can already last five minutes. We do not need to prolong it any further with healing abilities, especially for classes with 2 lives.
That's the problem we face, I'm thinking if we limit it down to 1 per life with a 1-2 second use time the only time waste problem I see is them running into cover, which most people already do when they are getting shot.

Good idea, could really turn the tide of battle. My only question is, how much health would it give back? 10 hp? 20? Or back to full health? I probably wouldn't be on board with full health heal (because wook), but I fully support this idea.
I'm thinking 25 hp per bacta but this can also be subject to change

Bacta Tanks. Not as the utility item....but a feature of the map! Player Model size like the shit Luke floated in. In that movie. With Hoth hotness in it? Even if it was cold. Cold hotness! I've seen videos of bunnies in bikinis skiing on mountain slopes....

I got sidetracked. Or maintracked. Huhu. You know them bunnies.

Stop.
We have choke points...but what about resource points!?

Add an element of vulnerability, half the people screw around anyway, why not make those 5 minutes...worth those 5 minutes?

Huh? Huh? Uh Huh?

Elvis lives. But he also died in a toilet. Think about it. Bacta tanks...could be our toilets.

IMO there's no reason to have bacta tanks. It'd just be another item to lean on, and I don't think we should have people runnin around expecting a bacta tank to be behind em. You could literally just get a few people with these, and then get a few to go wookiee, and you have a new spam problemo.

IMO there's no reason to have bacta tanks. It'd just be another item to lean on, and I don't think we should have people runnin around expecting a bacta tank to be behind em. You could literally just get a few people with these, and then get a few to go wookiee, and you have a new spam problemo.
Then we fix the problem by not having it be able to be given to other players

I've always hated healing in games, agree with the con reasons already listed here, but more over it cheapens mistakes made.