Auto-roll on small elevations

btw is there a way to fix it somehow?
besides situation like this one auto roll cause trouble as jedi vs sbd.
when jedi crouching and hitting sitting sbd sometimes sbd's arm hit make jedi jump a little (still crouching) which cause autoroll which make jedi ez target since it's ez to predict the trajectory.
point is - fix it PLEEEEZ
fc512ac203f04d80755826befdab5c4d.jpg

SomeGuy

Donator
Internal Beta Team
Oh man, don't forget the idiotic roll while force speeding. UGH.

redo ALL the maps!
This can actually work if they add small invisible diagonal platforms on more critical small elevations (like the one in the video) instead of there being straight drops. One example where they do this is on stairs so that the stairs are fluid when you climb them and not choppy like they are on Alderaan now. This prevents auto-roll on stairs too.

I'm totally fine with it. You just need to learn how to get around it/use it properly. I know it can be annoying, but simply learning the levels allows to completely mitigate the problem.

Last edited:
There are literally hundreds of places like this on all maps. Most of them aren't so critical as the one in the video, but, still, rolling when you are not expecting it can mean the difference between life and death. The point is that to roll automatically on seemingly flat surfaces or while traversing between surfaces which have the height difference of 5-10cm while ducking is illogical and unrealistic, and thus unexpected. The point isn't whether you can circumvent the issue with relative ease/difficulty. You can either adapt to the bug or fix it.
I understand that this isn't a big issue, and that the fix might be disproportionately large in comparison with the size of the issue, but only devs know whether it is so. After all, it's them who decide what to fix and what not to fix.