US Applying for Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

zane

US Official Server Admin
In-Game nickname: Zane, [*SR*] Zane
MBII Experience: How log have you been playing MBII. Around a year now.
Description: who are you? I'm an average player who enjoys spending his spare time playing star wars and hates to see the game go to waste when trolls get online and ruin it for others. I usually play a lot of gunner and sometimes Jedi/Sith.
Reason: Why do you want to be an admin? Usually during the day when most of the current US admins are at work, trolls get on the server and cause a ruckus. I want to be an admin so that I may help keep the community a fun, creative, and well respected place. Being an admin would also motivate players to want to join, knowing that an admin is on to deal with any trolls that join.
References: Who in the community might vouch for your conduct? Jaaros, Noob(Probably.),tinyninja, Luciensoul, kayla, kimmymarin.

Last edited:

zane

US Official Server Admin
Any experience?
Unfortunately I have no admin experience in MB2 but if you want I can give you an extensive list of admin experience on games like Mount and Blade and Garry's Mod serious roleplay and a few other games.

RG4

Unfortunately I have no admin experience in MB2 but if you want I can give you an extensive list of admin experience on games like Mount and Blade and Garry's Mod serious roleplay and a few other games.
Can vouch for him on this actually I apparently used to play with him in garrysmod a decent bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.