•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue Application Load Error P:0000065432

This is a Steam error, apparently it commonly effects Skyrim and New Vegas launchers.
I only started getting it today. Not sure how to fix it but I'm still testing solutions I find online.
If anybody knows a fix please tell me.

Steam Version/Using Launcher/JAMP

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Did you install Jedi Academy to a directory that isn't the default? If you did, you'll need to switch to MBII Client and uncheck Steam integration.

None of my friends have had the issue so far.

I've also verified the integrity of the cache and checked installation integrity with Movie Battles II launcher.
Din't fix anything. Is it possible that an update to Steam may have caused this?

LoU

R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
None of my friends have had the issue so far.

I've also verified the integrity of the cache and checked installation integrity with Movie Battles II launcher.
Din't fix anything. Is it possible that an update to Steam may have caused this?
Yes. This is exception tho, we will investigate this issue. What you can try now, is to reinstall Steam Client.

I'm having this issue as well at the moment (sorry if this constitutes as necro, figured it'd be better to dig up an old, exactly the same post then make a new one)

I was playing just fine yesterday, and now today I'm getting his error.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled Steam, the Base Game, and the Mod, and it still doesn't work.

Last edited: