Anywhere I can find the numbers for hp damage, bp damage, etc?

The title. Is there a place where I could find the numbers/formulas to the damage dealt? That includes the HP damage of blasters, sabers, etc; the FP damage of blasters, the BP damage of hits of each style; and so on.

Btw, while i'm at it, does putting saber defense lvl 3 decreases the damage body hits does in my bp?

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Movie Battles II Team Retired
The library should have most of it, but I don't think we have a source outside of the game that does at the moment.

As for your question about defense 3, I don't believe it does decrease body hit damage, only FP damage.

Preston

Nerd
The library should have most of it, but I don't think we have a source outside of the game that does at the moment.

As for your question about defense 3, I don't believe it does decrease body hit damage, only FP damage.
Fp damage while swingblockinf I believe

I see. I forgot to go to the weapons section of the library. The lightsaber damage there is HP damage right? There isn't the BP damage (as well as how much BP we have)?

Btw, thanks for the quick response.

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Those I don't think we've written down, anywhere.

The old forums had the bp modifiers posted somewhere. That would probably be out of date at this point, mostly...still,

A moment of silence for the old forums and the treachery that erased them.

May a dog bite his minuscule penis.

cg_hudfiles 0 or 1...gives u a text version of the hud. If it still shows it you can see how many swings each style takes to achieve ap and then how much ap, before it caps out, that style can give you.

Ap - attack power/addition power/attack bonus/etc. It's that glow around the saber style icon on the right with the regular hud.

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Fp damage while swingblockinf I believe
With defense 3 you take the normal amount of fp dmg while swingblocking, as if you were just casually blocking blaster bolts. With defense 2 you take 2x the fp dmg while swingblocking. Honestly one of my favorite 4 points used in mb2.

Yo can we just copy and paste the library in game, and put it somewhere on a website.
So I can meta game while im at work.

It will give me something to do while I eat my pathetic sandwich.
I cant read my chineese cartoons because no adblock and slow connection.
Doing meta shit will keep me sane while dealing with patients all day.

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Yo can we just copy and paste the library in game, and put it somewhere on a website.

It will give me something to do while I eat my pathetic sandwich.
I cant read my chineese cartoons because no adblock and slow connection.
Doing meta shit will keep me sane while dealing with patients all day.
Working on it, slowly.

Supa

The Serial Stacker
If I put all the shit into a notepad file and send it to you.
Will that help?
Not really, I have to organize it and reformat it (for the wiki), so I'd rather do it one feature at a time. :p

Cat Lady

With defense 3 you take the normal amount of fp dmg while swingblocking, as if you were just casually blocking blaster bolts.

...at the cost of interrupting the swing. Which,b y chance, is the most irritating thing that saberist can take in current build - given the (unnecessary, in my opinion) global damage reduction, 99% of times it is better to take damage yet deliver the killing slash, instead of having it interrupted and "just" being stranded with less force pool.

So, if your perfectly timed red FORWARD-LEFT slash at that pesky hero ALWAYS get interrupted by stray blaster shoot, considering taking defense 2 "only" - you will save both points, and frustration with useless "feature".

/Cat Lady

^ Apples and oranges.

Someone wrote a full list of base HP and FP damage for every weapon in the game on the old forums. RIP old forums tho.

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
...at the cost of interrupting the swing. Which,b y chance, is the most irritating thing that saberist can take in current build - given the (unnecessary, in my opinion) global damage reduction, 99% of times it is better to take damage yet deliver the killing slash, instead of having it interrupted and "just" being stranded with less force pool.

This feature is super useful with purple. It is a slow swing so you can easily get shot during it. But since you have the perk of losing less force per shot you can afford the swingblock. It is better than losing hp/dying compared to swing interruption and getting another try. Ofc you DON'T use it when you are low on fp anyways. But amazingly good when youre low on hp. So swingblock is good when you use other styles too when low hp (and personally I like to use it even with faster styles depending on situation)

This style can be utilized in many different game styles. For example d3 build + purple. You swingblock and get interrupted, the enemy is surely shooting which means you go back to d3 while still sustaining nice fp level thx to defense 3 and purple.

Other times it is useful with any style:
Enemy is pushed down, you go for killing blow, you see some bitch covering him with sniper or blaster. You wanna kill the guy on the floor but not sure of your safety when you swing. With defense 3 you can tank the sniper shot while swingblock and after that do another strike and the guy on the floor is dead and you can reduce the situation from 2v1 to 1v1

I could continue this for even longer but I leave it at that.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
You can open file JediAcademy\GameData\MBII\MBAssets3.pk3 with WinRAR (or any other archiver), open folder strings\English. Files in that folder are text files which can be viewed by notepad.
Those files is what Library made from, they use special markup but still human-readable.