Anyone to help me with my blue style?

Hello again, CinniBun here.

Just wanted to ask any of the duellists out there who are proficient in the blue saber style ; even if not blue specifically but someone with a lot more experience with me who could spend just a bit of time some time (could be 10 minutes it could be 1 hour it's up to you) just to hopefully gain some knowledge of, firstly: What I am doing wrong, and second ) How I can fix said mistakes.

It's been a week since I've started playing movie battles 2 and I really enjoy this mechanical system that is the sabering system, it's very in depth and the winner of the duel had 99% of the time played better than their opponent which I appreciate highly due to the dev team balancing well ofc it's not perfect but there isn;t anything that I know of that is perfect.

I have been complimented that for such a short amount of time I have grown a considerable amount which i appreciate the comments a lot seeing that some have come from very skilled duellists, but. That's not enough for me. I need more! I want to progress even further, I wanna become among the top dogs and show some sort of battle when against some of the best, for now that isn't the case. So hopefully with whomever it is that wishes to share their knowledge with me (Doesn't have to be one soul i'm more than happy to train with more people)

I use the UK timezone and i'm free from around :
Weekdays : 3:30pm till 11pm ish
Weekends : 8:00am till 1-2:00am

its easy and can be done in two steps:
1) learn how to half swing
2) spam half swing

on a more serious note, you should look at joining a clan/looking at some guides if you want to learn the game properly.

clans to look out for: Y4 (biased!!!!), GJO, TIN, J|, I think Cult is back alive but not sure.

Most clans will teach you how to get better at the game and are more reliable than asking random players to teach you :)