An Average Game of MB2

Maybe you got like 2 Jedi that just installed the game 10 minutes ago. They are on Default. They are walking around swinging at shit, and they are having a blast. They might even be at the wrong point of the map. They might be going backwards to the Objective already captured.

On the same team there is a Hero that has Pistol 3. He just got his 18th kill on his 17 kill-streak. He is going "Ah I got 18 sick!" He runs up the stairs. He is trying his ass off. He nearly dodges a Droideka down the side corridor, and he goes "Wow that Droid almost got me." He looks to the left after going up all those flights of stairs to see Two Fist Wielding Storm-troopers having a fucking picnic. So the Hero stops for a second, he goes "2.. *inaudible noises*" he walks forward then gets blown up from across the map by a Mandalorian's Rocket. He Rages in the chat saying "Stupid Stormtroopers why won't you play the stupid game!" or he sits and sulks in his chair and goes "What the fuck is going on?"

The Two Stormtroopers then decide it is time to move their picnic "There is ants; There is ants here honey. I want to get out of here." so they get up and pack up everything they own. Their lunches. Their Brunches what ever the fuck they are eating. They get up and go towards Rebel Spawn. "Y'know that spot near all the Pillars is pretty good." They walk out the door, and they see 4 Clonetroopers pointing at them. They get shot a million times, and then they get mad. "WE ARE JUST TRYING TO HAVE A PICNIC HERE WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!"

It is the next round. The Rebel Hero has respawned and he walks by the [Atleast] 3 or 4 Statues. (Because we all know there is always 3 or more people AFK in spawn when you play this game. You walk by the Museum of people standing still.) The Hero gets out the door he readies his weapon and says "I am going to get another 20 kill-streak just you watch Tempest. I will praise Tempest!" and he goes forward and runs down Side shooting his P3. and then out of nowhere he is backstabbed by a Sith who was sitting in a corner for atleast the last 68 seconds.

ORIGINAL SKIT BY JERMA, MODIFIED BY VANIN: JERMA985

Jerma985's Channel

Last edited:

DaloLorn

Movie Battles II Team Retired
The oversized font was really not necessary, but this seems legit. :p

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
Ah ok I love Jerma's writing style and sort of resent meme magic

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
It DOES fit, but the original piece is also very clever and subtle (in my opinion), and by copying that piece without giving credit where it's due, you're taking credit for someone else's really good work, which makes you kind of a weiner.

Oh shit. I forgot to put it. Let me fix it.

Forgot nothing, only now changing after being exposed. If you really did 'forget' you would have edited your post as soon as you had seen my post with the video. Don't steal again, please.

Edit - Concept!? What concept!?

Captur.png

You didn't make any of this, you merely replaced a few words with MB2 equivalents, you gigantic fuckwomble. You copied it literally WORD FOR WORD and just replaced some of those words with the MB2 equivalents. It should fucking say: "ORIGINAL SKIT BY JERMA, MODIFIED BY VANIN" not "CONCEPT BY JERMA".

Last edited:
I mean I forgot to put it in. Because all I did was look and leave. I meant to do it before.

whatever. I thought concept said the same thing story. I fixed it.

Nuh uh, there will be NO confusion here on the part of who made the skit. I want it fucking STONE COLD DEAD CLEAR LINE IN THE SAND who made this originally.

"ORIGINAL SKIT BY JERMA, MODIFIED BY VANIN"

I said it was his joke. I made this post at 3 am I just copy pasted it from my steam chat with astori and fell asleep