Admin script

Helix

Movie Battles II Team Retired
So I don't know if I'm the first person to write this little script, but I certainly find it really useful. It lets people with SMODs on many different servers sort their passwords and minimize (or even repeal) the chance of the accidental leak.
Create the .cfg file in your MBII folder (mine is called "autoexec.cfg" - this is the special name of the .cfg file which gets executed every time you start the game) and put the following script there:
Code:
bind "rightArrow" vstr gmpa_echo;
set gmpa_echo "echo ^1GMPA; bind o vstr gmpa_login; bind rightArrow vstr bg_echo; bind leftArrow vstr dn_echo"
set gmpa_login "rconpassword <pass>; smod login <id> <pass>"
set bg_echo "echo ^2BG; bind o vstr bg_login; bind rightArrow vstr official_echo; bind leftArrow vstr gmpa_echo"
set bg_login "smod login <id> <pass>"
set official_echo "echo ^3Official; bind o vstr official_login; bind rightArrow vstr dn_echo; bind leftArrow vstr bg_echo"
set official_login "rconpassword <pass>; smod login <id> <pass>"
set dn_echo "echo ^4DN; bind o vstr dn_login; bind rightArrow vstr gmpa_echo; bind leftArrow vstr official_echo"
set dn_login "smod login <id> <pass>"
Navigate with right and left arrows and press O (you can change O to any desired key) when you want to login on the certain server.

Upvote 0
128.png
128.png
128.png
128.png