• YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR GAME OFFICIAL SERVERS! YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ABUSING THIS SECTION
    Report player/abusive admin
    • My nickname:
    • Server:
    • Time:
    • Description:
    Unban Request
    • My nickname:
    • Server:
    • Time:
    • AdminID who banned/tempbanned/kicked: me:
    • Reason I was banned/tempbanned/kicked:

Do not post comments unless directly relevant to the request (e.g. confirming a report).

YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR OFFICIAL GAME SERVERS! YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ABUSING THIS SECTION

Admin abuse report: Cat lady

Status
Not open for further replies.
My nickname : Bybo4ka
Server: EU competitive hardcore
Time (greenwich) : 17:42-18.00
Description: I was calmly playing on EU competitive server, and everything was fine. Imps side, 3vs3. When rebels completed the objective for a second (or third) time, I felt like it would be good to ask rebels to change their playstyle.

What happened then, you can see on screenshots.
There is a text version of conversation between us:

Bybo4ka: guys,honestly, this is no fun.
Cat lady: It is
Bybo4ka: obj whoring?
Cat lady: instead of rushing hang midlessly
Bybo4ka: lol we can sit right in that room
Cat lady: obj whore is term developed bny m,orons t jhat are too dumb to defend obj in obj based game
Bybo4ka: and you will shit your pants trying to get us
Cat lady: sitting there will get you killed, too
Bybo4ka: nope
Cat lady: then try

(Author's note: Next round we stayed at obj, resulting in easy win. But that's the very other story...)

Bybo4ka: You avoid fight. Only morons claim about this in 3vs3.
Cat lady: Nope, it is competetive serve,r so shut the ass up anjd play
Cat lady: or gtfo
Cat lady: crying about obj in hardcore server, OR ELSE, is pathetic
Bybo4ka: Too much rage and salt in such a small and brainless form of life
Bybo4ka :(
Server: Bybo4ka was muted for 50 minute(s) by Admin #1
Cat lady: competetive serve,r no place for bitching about obj.

The end of N#1 act of admin abuse, performed by Cat Lady.
The reason stated by admin: competetive serve,r no place for bitching about obj.
I highly recommend to add this quote at starting screen (the one which show the rules when you join the server), so more players would know about this golden rule. Players must know which playstyle they must choose.

Also, I witnessed an abusing behaviour towards other players. I'd be glad if they wrote in this thread.

Attachments

• shot2018-02-06_19-42-56.jpg
    shot2018-02-06_19-42-56.jpg
    433.7 KB · Views: 256
  • shot2018-02-06_19-43-23.jpg
    shot2018-02-06_19-43-23.jpg
    408.5 KB · Views: 287
  • shot2018-02-06_19-43-32.jpg
    shot2018-02-06_19-43-32.jpg
    459.6 KB · Views: 248
  • shot2018-02-06_19-43-36.jpg
    shot2018-02-06_19-43-36.jpg
    461.8 KB · Views: 285
  • shot2018-02-06_19-43-48.jpg
    shot2018-02-06_19-43-48.jpg
    392.5 KB · Views: 238
  • shot2018-02-06_19-43-56.jpg
    shot2018-02-06_19-43-56.jpg
    431.2 KB · Views: 256
Last edited:
Was absolutely true, that person(cat lady) obviously abuses his rights. When I tried to say something in defense of Bybo4ka, i was muted too, and after banned as allegendly Cat "For timewasting"
(played as Boba_Wet)

As much as I despise Catlady, he has a point there. It's kinda silly to play on the competitive server and disregard the objective. This is, however, completely irrelevant. I would guess you were muted for insulting him, which is totally justified since rule #1 is "No flaming"

As much as I despise Catlady, he has a point there. It's kinda silly to play on the competitive server and disregard the objective. This is, however, completely irrelevant. I would guess you were muted for insulting him, which is totally justified since rule #1 is "No flaming"
Cat lady: obj whore is term developed bny m,orons t jhat are too dumb to defend obj in obj based game
Isnt that the insulting? Cause I am offended :C
Imo, I didn't done much to turn conversation that way. So I was feeling free to say this.

Defiant

Nerd
Project Leader
Movie Battles II Team
Code Leader
It's true if you call someone a moron you do kinda lose the high ground, and 50 minutes is a little harsh. Did Cat Lady ban you or take any other action?

I wouldn't mind hearing the other side of this story either.

Last edited:
It's true if you call someone a moron you do kinda lose the high ground, and 50 minutes is a little harsh. Did Cat Lady ban you or take any other action?
He didn't take any actions directed at me after that, but JullHope was banned as far I know. Also, you can check screenshot posted in 2nd message, there is a player wondering why "basically everyone" is getting kicked.

Defiant

Nerd
Project Leader
Movie Battles II Team
Code Leader
Yes. Afking is not a bannable offense. That's why force team is there (or kick if server is full). Would still like to hear the other side.

giving opinions of the situation is not gonna solve the issue.
Defiant will see what he needs to do or whoever is in charge of the admins section.

Status
Not open for further replies.