Adding chat for player to admin

Hello

I come with a little idea but I believe it has some use to it.

When we admin, play the game, its often we encounter players (kind or not) asking for help over other player, or anything. Within the mess of the chat, it's often lost. Or when you currently play in an intense fight for instance, you can't read and miss it aswell.

Just like smsay is for smod, a chat dedicated to the admins, and say a chat for admins to the players. It would be good to have a new chat, useable by anyone and readable only by the admin online.
With a tool like this, much more problem solved, in a short time, without anybody raging "for not being seen" "or fucking lazy admin omfg omfg" :)

I just though that idea, I hope you will consider it since it would be of great help!
thanks for reading.

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
I can also see this used in bad ways, why not just /tell

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
I mean, our community is small enough where we don't really have a problem knowing who is or isn't an admin.

I mean, our community is small enough where we don't really have a problem knowing who is or isn't an admin.

I disagree when you say "we don't really have a problem knowing who is or isn't an admin."

I see every time I play, (new or not) people who doesn't (give a shit or not) know who is admin, and its crucial to be able to reach admin in a short time. Both for Open and duel.
What you say would work for FA, since it's barely played and people who play it frequently may know the small group of admin (Which is only 1 for BG for exemple)