Add female voice lines

Currently characters flagged as female will only have a few working voice lines. I've seen the card on trello to add female voice lines pretty much since I started playing the mod and I want to bring some attention to it. I always found voice lines a useful tool to communicate basic strategy with my friends and without us both running a replacement pack that becomes harder.

My suggestion is to copy the male voice lines to the female characters while we wait for new ones so female characters have the same gameplay mechanics as the male ones.

Bonus question: I've made a replacement pack for this in the past but I think it was removed on copyright grounds (I added all available female voice lines from the base game to it). If so please inform me so I can upload a new replacement pack with just the MBII copyrighted ones

I made an attempt to include female radio commands with AI generated voice lines, but mp_generic_female doesn't seem to work anymore.

Make sure you have flag_simpleSiegeSounds under // soundsets in your modeldata.cfg

Last edited:

The Unguided

Movie Battles II Team
Frenzy and his friend put together a cool female voice pack which is unfinished but hardly noticeable that it is not finished. I use that for quite a while now. Would recommend it to be a thing until there's no better alternative.

Frenzy and his friend put together a cool female voice pack which is unfinished but hardly noticeable that it is not finished. I use that for quite a while now. Would recommend it to be a thing until there's no better alternative.
Got a link for us? :kitfisto: