Add a way to go into spectator mode in Demos.

I believe adding a way to enter spectator mode inside your demos would be really nice, Not only would this be a good way to watch yourself play from a spectator stand point but it could be a good way to get nice angles for clips/videos etc.

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
I did try pug mod couple years back but especially the free spectator mode was broke and it is challenging to fix it since the guy who made it aint deving anymore. Only thing that seemed to work was making camera paths but that function is very tricky to use and not the greatest tool for what youre looking for.

We need mb2 to go open source so we would have JAMME back for public use ;__;

Defiant

Nerd
Project Leader
Movie Battles II Team
Code Leader
a new version of pugmod has been on the mb2 roadmap for ages, not sure how high of a priority it is though
Its basically bottom of the pile i'm afraid mostly due to complexity

Not an option. If i ever have the time i plan on looking to see if it MB2 can be made to work with MME without the engine traps. There are way round it but it would take a lot of work - almost a whole new project in its self.

I did try pug mod couple years back but especially the free spectator mode was broke and it is challenging to fix it since the guy who made it aint deving anymore. Only thing that seemed to work was making camera paths but that function is very tricky to use and not the greatest tool for what youre looking for.

Is there any available to the public - Version for pugmod?