Aayla Secura

Hello devs,
Have you seen this Aayla model? https://jkhub.org/files/file/2654-aayla-secura/ I think it is one of the best. I suggest to be added in new version (i know u have lot of work with adding Force Awakens models, but u shouldn´t forget about other models too). If not, i would add her to my replacement pack BUT there is problem. Aayla Secura, Darth Talon, Diapassik have same model.glm, it is in same folder. Could you please at least separate Aayla, so i can replace her properly?? Thanks a lot :)

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
It would need optimization before any type of consideration for inclusion in MBII.

We do pay attention to JKHub too. If the model is not in the game there is probably a good reason for it.

It would need optimization before any type of consideration for inclusion in MBII.

We do pay attention to JKHub too. If the model is not in the game there is probably a good reason for it.
I know you are attending JHub :) so maybe just separate that Aayla from others to own folder, so could be easily replace please :)))

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Or you could just do that yourself. If there is a reason it isn't in the game, then it won't be in the game, even as a 'simple replacement', people can make those themselves.

Or you could just do that yourself. If there is a reason it isn't in the game, then it won't be in the game, even as a 'simple replacement', people can make those themselves.
Cant :D If I replace Aayla, Talon and Diapassik will be broken, cause same model :D