A story tellers club

Greetings, traveller. Sit down next to the fire and tell us your story. Once I was a story teller just like you, but then people got internet and my stories weren't funny anymore....
You may ask, what club are you talking about?
Well, its just a group of people which like fun and cool stories.
Introduce yourself, and we may find a place for you near our fire, and moveover, in our hearts.

A raven just flew and he brought some news.
Club members:
The club itself has no structure, but there is some of the first among equals
Club Leaders: Bybo4ka, Rain,Why is everyone on absinthium
Club Members that just came to the fire:
Ghostface, Heavyweaponskid, Inquisitore Rotschild, KinghtGod

Last edited:
Greetings, traveller. Sit down next to the fire and tell us your story. Once I was a story teller just like you, but then people got internet and my stories weren't funny anymore....
You may ask, what club are you talking about?
Well, its just a group of people which like fun and cool stories.
Introduce yourself, and we may find a place for you near our fire, and moveover, in our hearts.

A raven just flew and he brought some news.
Club members:
The club itself has no structure, but there is some of the first among equals
Club Leaders: Bybo4ka, Rain,Why is everyone on absinthium
Club Members that just came to the fire:
Ghostface, Heavyweaponskid, Inquisitore Rotschild, KinghtGod

I have stories.
Are they "
fun" or "cool"?
Perhaps..

campfire_by_ericvarcolactueils-d9ziovj.gif

Finally some interesting idea to stir this boring place.
Hello, friends! My real name is Sergey, i am from Russian Federation. The story i am going to tell you happened to me the last summer. It's rather an experience from my life and a very valuable lesson.
I was working at a summer camp for kids. In contract my job was to look after them, play games and tell bed night stories, but because the camp lacked personnel i had to be a plumber, electrician and a janitor simultaneously as well. ha-ha. Mostly janitor.

I had 40 kids age 7-9, from families "with problems". I really considered a suicide as an option after the first 3 days - so much of a pain in the ass they were.

The story itself is about 1 special kid. He had some kind of mental disorder. No one wanted to play with him, he sat all day in the corner drawing some random shit on the old newspapers. I couldn't come up with the idea how to make other children like him and accept to their social group, they would call him "strange", "stupid" or "ugly". I didn't want to waste my time with him either, to be honest, i was extremely tired in the end of the day, all i wanted to do is to fall on a thing they called "beds for personnel" and make yet another scratch on the wall, counting down the days from the shift.
But the next day this kid saw my little pocket chess set. He displayed much interest about it and i decided to teach him play chess.
HOLY SHIT! was my reaction. He was learning unbelievably fast. Incredibly fast! We were playing almost equally after a week! I am not the best player myself, but in childhood i participated in a tournament and took the second place. And this retarded kid reached my level in a fucking week.
I went to the director of the camp and asked her to make a chess tournament. Luckily she liked the idea and ... told me to organize everything myself. Of course. Who even doubted. Bunch of faggots. I'm never coming to that camp again.

This kid beat living shit out of EVERYONE on the chess tournament! Ripped into ribbons 16-year old teenagers, who were mocking him and laughing. Oh, it was such a pleasure to see their faces in the end of the game.

I hope that kid will become someone in his life. I like to think that i helped another person, helped him to raise his self-esteem. Unbelievable feeling. Unbelievable experience. Gold experience!
(im still gonna be a dick to everyone in a game)

I thought i found the only photo from the camp, but there's no that kid here...
завязан роот.jpg

Last edited:
Finally some interesting idea to stir this boring place.
Hello, friends! My real name is Sergey, i am from Russian Federation. The story i am going to tell you happened to me the last summer. It's rather an experience from my life and a very valuable lesson.
I was working at a summer camp for kids. In contract my job was to look after them, play games and tell bed night stories, but because the camp lacked personnel i had to be a plumber, electrician and a janitor simultaneously as well. ha-ha. Mostly janitor.

I had 40 kids age 7-9, from families "with problems". I really considered a suicide as an option after the first 3 days - so much of a pain in the ass they were.

The story itself is about 1 special kid. He had some kind of mental disorder. No one wanted to play with him, he sat all day in the corner drawing some random shit on the old newspapers. I couldn't come up with the idea how to make other children like him and accept to their social group, they would call him "strange", "stupid" or "ugly". I didn't want to waste my time with him either, to be honest, i was extremely tired in the end of the day, all i wanted to do is to fall on a thing they called "beds for personnel" and make yet another scratch on the wall, counting down the days from the shift.
But the next day this kid saw my little pocket chess set. He displayed much interest about it and i decided to teach him play chess.
HOLY SHIT! was my reaction. He was learning unbelievably fast. Incredibly fast! We were playing almost equally after a week! I am not the best player myself, but in childhood i participated in a tournament and took the second place. And this retarded kid reached my level in a fucking week.
I went to the director of the camp and asked her to make a chess tournament. Luckily she liked the idea and ... told me to organize everything myself. Of course. Who even doubted. Bunch of faggots. I'm never coming to that camp again.

This kid beat living shit out of EVERYONE on the chess tournament! Ripped into ribbons 16-year old teenagers, who were mocking him and laughing. Oh, it was such a pleasure to see their faces in the end of the game.

I hope that kid will become someone in his life. I like to think that i helped another person, helped him to raise his self-esteem. Unbelievable feeling. Unbelievable experience. Gold experience!
(im still gonna be a dick to everyone in a game)

I thought i found the only photo from the camp, but there's no that kid here...
View attachment 1523
You are welcome to our club.
Also, the story was cool, but I am kinda feeling bad for this child