A new dueling clan LEGION {LGN} is recruiting

We would like to announce that a new dueling clan LEGION {LGT} has been founded and is accepting new members into their ranks. We are interested both in people completely new to the game, and skilled duelists. To our members, we offer the help in overcoming the initial, often frustrating moments of learning the art of the lightsaber combat, and a chance to enhance their skills through training. So far, we are a small, but friendly group, hoping to expand and make our presence well known in the MBII community.

At this moment, we reside at the European BG DUEL server.

If you are interested in applying or have any other questions concerning our clan, feel free to message users Er Rai or SK5 on Steam.

Once two seperate factions, now united under one banner. THE LEGION WILL PREVAIL! Will you join us and become a true and mighty legionnaire?

Does that mean you can speak Spaniardish?

:)

So many Legion clans. Duelings for chumps. You can never go wrong with a good blaster at your side. :D

Reactions: SK5

agentoo8

Internal Beta Team
think most of the skilled duelists have left i'm afraid. only people i see nowadays are 15 year-old 'lol harambe!' meme kids

agentoo8

Internal Beta Team
don't worry, there is still people that can beat than you

that's what I was hoping given that I duel once a week - at tops. sadly whenever I come to the duel servers there isn't much challenge - just a bunch of roleplayers talking about harambe and mountain dew - which I'm sure you're aware of after our duels! (unless Sek is online). the scene just isn't competitive anymore.

ot: gl with the clan

Last edited:
that's what I was hoping given that I duel once a week - at tops. sadly whenever I come to the duel servers there isn't much challenge - just a bunch of roleplayers talking about harambe and mountain dew - which I'm sure you're aware of after our duels! (unless Sek is online). the scene just isn't competitive anymore.

ot: gl with the clan
You arent looking hard enough i guess

agentoo8

Internal Beta Team
i'll take the opinions of someone who has dueled for about 3 weeks with a pinch of salt :)

SK5

Internal Beta Team
EU Official Server Admin
Dear god oh why does making a new clan have to cause so much drama...

Afterall its a game, no its a mod for a game thats over 10 years old :(