A few questions

I haven't played for a while so i decided to launch the game last week. The last version i played for a good bit was 1.3. I'd like to know a few things:
1. Does touching someone's lightsaber with your own (oooh) without swinging actually do something? I've been told in-game that it doesn't but i want to be extra sure.
2. Is Purple/Red viable in this meta, from what i've seen, most people run either Blue or Yellow.
3. I've seen some complaints about the current lightsaber combat system, what's wrong with it?

Helix

Movie Battles II Team Retired
Hey :)

1) As of 1.4.5, touching anyone's lightsaber with your own has no effect.
2) Yes, they are, but they have more pros and cons (in sum) than yellow. Read - more difficult to master. Yellow is considered the most balanced style. And blue is just spam -> easy win.
3) Current system encourages spinning like a madman, spamming 4-swing combos, slap, repeat, win. No intelligence. Going to improve. I hope. Please.

I haven't played for a while so i decided to launch the game last week. The last version i played for a good bit was 1.3. I'd like to know a few things:
1. Does touching someone's lightsaber with your own (oooh) without swinging actually do something? I've been told in-game that it doesn't but i want to be extra sure.
2. Is Purple/Red viable in this meta, from what i've seen, most people run either Blue or Yellow.
3. I've seen some complaints about the current lightsaber combat system, what's wrong with it?

1. No, it makes a light effect and sound effect but no damage to BP/HP etc.

2. Each style has its own uses and perks advantages/disadvantages everyone's just chosen to make blue and yellow your commonly used ones really.

3. I'll let someone else give a long rant about that one