A duel with a friend

You lay on the green, silken-sheeted bed, and suddenly you’re having second thoughts... You’re well aware of the Jedi code and all it teaches... and yet you can’t resist. Who could resist him...?

Just as you begin to have your doubts, you see him... Tall, thin, and very hairy along his legs - almost appropriately so... it’s the first things you notice as Rosh Penin, clad in an iridescently purple bathrobe, steps out of the bathroom.

He leans against the doorframe, grinning at you in the dim lighting as he seems to almost flex in a showboating manner. What little hair Rosh has on his chest glistens faintly I’m doing so, only contrasted by his healthy looking, pearly teeth.

“Youuuuuu ready for me?”

You were ready... but you’re not sure if this was all you expected. And Rosh can tell... it only makes his grin grow wider. He cooly sways over to you and brings his brows up in a studly manner...

“Heh, no problem...”

He says, instantly disrobing to reveal his lightsaber, activated and humming with anticipation...

“Rosh, use your feelings...”

You say to him in a shy manner, despite trying to sound sexy or even cheeky in return.

“Cmon, Jaden! Use your lightsaber!”

Rosh calls out eagerly. You disrobe shortly after at his command, your own lightsaber fired up and ready to go.

Instantly, Rosh’s fat, heavy lightsaber slaps against your own much swifter style of saber... You may be distracted immensely, but the meaty whack that results from the collision of Rosh’s and your’s saber is relief to your ears as you realize you can easily perfect block his ‘attacks’ without losing any block points.

“Hey!— watch it!...” Rosh calls out between heavy, hard grunts as you and him enter a clash! The sparks fly all around you and your lover for the night, and Rosh’s voice only picks up.

“Haaah... AAAH! Jaden...”

“Let the force flow through you...”

Immediately, by the way he blocks, you can tell he is already low on block points... His cool look is beginning to fade, tongue slugging about his lips as he tries to force grip along your throat.

It’s an effective arousal in the heat of the battle, but nothing more than a simple push is enough to switch positions on him and take even more of an advantage.

Still in the clash, hardly even a minute has passed and Rosh begins to tense up, the stud of a Jedi you saw five minutes ago nothing but a little boy as he shivers and begins to throw his hands up in victory:

“IIIIII’M A GRRRREEAAT JEDI!!” He calls out, the last of his BP drained as his saber sparks and spews all over your own and along your belly. It was true...

He was all talk after all... Hardly even thirty seconds after, he falls asleep at the foot of the bed... Saber deactivated and sheathed. And here you are, still so full of passion and anger that you didn’t get the “duel” you so wanted...

You wonder then if you can get Kit Fisto to lame your asshole if you duel enough.

>I was only 9 years old
>I loved Kyle Katarn so much, I had all the Dark Forces games and all the figurines
>I pray to Kyle every night before bed, thanking him for the saber combat I've been given
>"Kyle is love" I say; "Kyle is life"
>Disney hears me and calls me a faggot
>I know he was just jealous of my devotion for Kyle
>I called him a cunt
>He slaps me with a cease and desist and sends me to go to sleep
>I'm crying now, and my face hurts
>I lay in bed and it's really cold
>Suddenly, a warmth is moving towards me
>It's Kyle
>I am so happy
>He whispers into my ear "I'm no Jedi, I'm just a guy with a lightsaber and a few questions."
>He grabs me with his powerful mercenary hands and puts me down onto my hands and knees
>I'm ready
>I spread my ass-cheeks for Kyle
>He penetrates my butt-hole
>It hurts so much but I do it for him
>I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water
>I push against his force
>I want to please Kyle
>He roars in a mighty roar as he fills my butt with his love
>EA walks in
>Shrek looks him straight in the eyes and says "Agh Sith Spit. I gotta get outta here."
>Kyle leaves through my window
>Kyle is love. Kyle is life.