501st Legion Stormtrooper Skin

I just made a re-skin of the default stormtrooper that replaces him with a 501st legion stormtrooper, just did it for fun.

This must be manually installed, just download and drag the images into the "stormie" sub-folder inside ZZ_MBModels2.pk3 with Winrar. If you don't get it, first open your explorer and copy and paste this path onto the path box : C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\MBII

After that, scroll down and enter the ZZ_MBModels2.pk3 folder with Winrar or other folder opening software and select the models folder, then the players folder and find select the folder named stormie so you can drag the images into it.

Click here to download the skin!

Screenshots:
GZIuQLY.png

ID5zYGG.png

Upvote 0
Did 212th (Cody), 442nd and the 104th (Wolffe) get converted into the empire or was it just the 501st.

Last edited:
Think you can also do the 212th skin as well then, it would go great with the 501st skin.
Sure i can try, but i'm not sure if you're saying that i should add a new model of a stormtrooper to add the new textures or just get the scout trooper for example to become 212th so i don't replace the stormtrooper.

No just do a skin like you did the 501st, I didn't even think about the model to put it on. So yeah put it on a scout trooper.