DDOS attacks threatening playerbase

I have nothing but theories on this -

There’s been a severe increase in DDOSing attacks across a myriad of servers. These DDOS attacks appear at random, or so it would seem, and affect every server regardless of “protection” against it.

Accusations have been levied against @JokerLel for these DDOS attacks. It is my opinion that it is unlikely a single person would bother individually targeting separate servers as they populated.

This individual, by their own volition, has a history of trolling on occassion. Claiming responsibility for something isn’t exactly beyond a troll’s scope.

It is my theory that JokerLel is being utilized as a stand in excuse for a plethora of “lag-switches” programmed into a .CFG file.

I assume this because it only happens when Padawans that had previously been unkillable came close to death. When the 30/0/24 streak nearly ends, the server suddenly stutters. And continues to stutter until everyone leaves.

I know the developers can only do so much with the base game engine, so instead I call the community to band together and ban these DDOSers. Even if they continue to DDOS, tempbannibg or perma them will send a clear and distinct message; we do not want that kind of attack here.

Fang

Donator
in a theoretical world, if it was jokerlel confirmed. what are you gonna do?

hi my lawyer, can i please get help, someone is ddosing my 2003 game?

im gonna assume dev silence on such a matter is because its out of scope

Always some dumbass loser looking for attention. He, sorry, pronouns, IT, is probably reading this thread and feeding off of it...Yay...like 4 people.

Lol, sad loser is sad.

in a theoretical world, if it was jokerlel confirmed. what are you gonna do?

hi my lawyer, can i please get help, someone is ddosing my 2003 game?

im gonna assume dev silence on such a matter is because its out of scope
The point was that it’s likely not him. I’ve seen people share his name, or maybe it was him. Nothing suspicious happened. Either way, I wanted to point out the state of things.

They clearly care, otherwise they wouldn’t have bothered to reply. Or update the mod, or make the mod…

But lol let it die, right?

Always some dumbass loser looking for attention. He, sorry, pronouns, IT, is probably reading this thread and feeding off of it...Yay...like 4 people.

Lol, sad loser is sad.

Always some dumbass loser looking for attention. It is probably feeding off of the hatred generated by their comments. Yay, like 4 people.

Lol, mad loser is mad.

The world is burning. Or was. Perhaps now it is freezing. Either way.

I am tired, all I wanted to do was help.

Do not take for granted what you have, my friends. If anything please don’t do that.

Ive got my eyes on you little rat. The accounts ive seen DDOSing cant get this Kael guys name out their mouth and youre a 28 year old flexing on forums of a dead game. Youre as much a suspect as anybody :)

Lmfao don't worry I have eyes in everyone's discord I get screenshots from AOD chat LS chat and everywhere else of what people say about me, shyts funny. Be scared my secret agents who yall think are your most trusted comrades are really out here for me.

Lmfao don't worry I have eyes in everyone's discord I get screenshots from AOD chat LS chat and everywhere else of what people say about me, shyts funny. Be scared my secret agents who yall think are your most trusted comrades are really out here for me.
I dont have connections with anybody, im only just jumping into this. Youre just making yourself look more like a god complexing weirdo which fits the M.O. lmao. Keep it up, say something about how im a worm or something cute like that.

Leo

Internal Beta Team
i don't need to be NA to say nobody asked so stfu

There is DDoS attack on EU for as long as I play this game. Bothering about trying to publicly reveal anything is simply a waste of time, since only a complete newby would leave track. (Even if he admit himself in some cases). And in any case, even if it's against the term of use of MB2 master server. The devs will not waste their time and energy into it.

Hosting on MB2 is just a wild thing, the devs will not try to befriend you for your work, and the players will try to ruin what you provide.

Juste accept your pain, survive, and move on.

Ive got my eyes on you little rat. The accounts ive seen DDOSing cant get this Kael guys name out their mouth and youre a 28 year old flexing on forums of a dead game. Youre as much a suspect as anybody :)

BTW you're an idiot Kael already knows it's not even me because it has happened while I am playing the game killing others in US duels plus he has respected me now ever since I wiped the floor with him killing him 3 times in a row in duel after I figured out how he fights with blue/cyan

If you're Sneed it's obvious that it's you bum you slipped up shyt talking and using yellow with staff hilt while boasting in US duels about ddosing and laming everyone in the server.