Killing the so called GOD

Silly Kael thought he was better than me but I showed my true skill and power that is most feared by AOD and LS and not even kael can beat me in a real fight. Git gud.

Attachments

• 20211128_184540.jpg
    20211128_184540.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 229
D

Deleted member 9255

showed my true skill and power that is most feared by AOD and LS and not even kael can beat me in a real fight. Git gud.
It's nice but you cant defeat Chombo. You must accept the truth the Chombo was always better than everyone.

Duckshark

Internal Beta Team
Denial-of-service attack - Wikipedia

"In computing, a denial-of-service attack (DoS attack) is a cyber-attack in which the perpetrator seeks to make a machine or network resource unavailable to its intended users by temporarily or indefinitely disrupting services of a host connected to a network. Denial of service is typically accomplished by flooding the targeted machine or resource with superfluous requests in an attempt to overload systems and prevent some or all legitimate requests from being fulfilled.[1]"

SAMHSA’s (Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration) National Helpline: 1-800-662-HELP (4357)​

Denial-of-service attack - Wikipedia

"In computing, a denial-of-service attack (DoS attack) is a cyber-attack in which the perpetrator seeks to make a machine or network resource unavailable to its intended users by temporarily or indefinitely disrupting services of a host connected to a network. Denial of service is typically accomplished by flooding the targeted machine or resource with superfluous requests in an attempt to overload systems and prevent some or all legitimate requests from being fulfilled.[1]"

SAMHSA’s (Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration) National Helpline: 1-800-662-HELP (4357)​

Clearly not smart enough to realize I Won't say the real wording or people will search it up to use it.

On a real note I heard you beat your meat to Hams furry hentai drawings

Duckshark

Internal Beta Team
unknown.png
1200px-Twemoji2_1f914.svg.png

What Is a DDoS Attack and How Does It Work | Cybersecurity | CompTIA

"Typical DoS attacks can include the following:

• Single-source SYN floods: This occurs when an attacker uses a single system to issue a flood attack of SYN packets, manipulating the typical TCP three-way handshake. For example, a SYN flood someone might generate using a Kali Linux computer is not a true DDoS attack because the attack being made is only coming from one device. This is the case even if the attacker uses IP address spoofing. A true DDoS attack is generated by network-level devices, for network-level devices. In other words, you use multiple routers or Memcached servers to attack a network.
  • The “ping of death”: Years ago, some network drivers contained flawed code that would crash a system if it received an ICMP packet that contained certain parameters.
  • The slow loris attack: The slow loris attack is often called a DDoS attack, but because the attack targets a specific server (in this case, a web server) and usually does not use intermediate networking devices, it is typically a traditional DoS attack.
Each of the above DoS attacks take advantage of software or kernel weaknesses in a particular host. To resolve the issue, you fix the host, and/or filter out the traffic. If you can upgrade a server to mitigate an attack, then it doesn’t qualify as a traditional DDoS attack.

Remember, in a DDoS attack, the threat actor adopts a resource consumption strategy. This strategy involves using what appears to be legitimate requests to overwhelm systems which are, in fact, not legitimate, resulting in system issues.

Attack Strategy: Types of DDoS Attacks​

There are three general types of DDoS attacks.

1. Application Layer​

Application Layer attacks target the actual software that provides a service, such as Apache Server, the most popular web server on the internet, or any application offered through a CLOUD PROVIDER. This is the most common form of DDoS attack and is often referred to as Layer 7 attacks, after the corresponding number of the application layer in the OSI/RM.

2. Protocol​

This occurs when an attack consumes the resources of critical servers and network-based devices, such as a server’s operating system or firewalls. While those resources are overwhelmed, balancers are loaded. Protocol attacks often include manipulating traffic at layers 3 and 4 of the OSI/RM (the network and transport layers, respectively). This is the second most common form of DDoS attack.

3. Volumetric​

This occurs when an attack consumes the resources of critical servers and network-based devices, such as a server’s operating system or firewalls. While those resources are overwhelmed, balancers are loaded. Protocol attacks often include manipulating traffic at layers 3 and 4 of the OSI/RM (the network and transport layers, respectively). This is the second most common form of DDoS attack."