Hi, please nerf destroyer droid pulse

Hi, please read the title and nerf the destroyer droid pulse :)
Even when I walk up to a deka there is nothing I can do, I can't block it I can't run from it I can't jump I can't walk into the radius I just get knocked back and promptly lose all my FP.

(I'm not talking about the knock down btw, talkin' the knock back)

Attachments

• Screenshot_481.jpg
    Screenshot_481.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 240
  • Screenshot_482.jpg
    Screenshot_482.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 239

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
If you were fighting HTD as the second post suggests. You were fighting one of the most experienced deka players in the game who has been playing quite a while. Deka is definitely pretty strong and will likely get some changes to deal with its sustainability, but also people really gotta learn to deal with it and use the counters and teamwork and not bumrush it.

If you were fighting HTD as the second post suggests. You were fighting one of the most experienced deka players in the game who has been playing quite a while. Deka is definitely pretty strong and will likely get some changes to deal with its sustainability, but also people really gotta learn to deal with it and use the counters and teamwork and not bumrush it.
He told me he (HTD) joined 7 months ago...

A$APRocky

US Official Server Admin
yb? uhhh?

Please never talk to me again

Fang

Donator
he's embarrassed by embers harassing him

>also embarrassing that you spelt embarrassing wrong with auto corrected internet

That clown is so easy to kill. His skill is nothing compared to me and Chimera Ai's deka.