(MUST SEE) Argorn cheat proof.

Should hackers be banned from this game?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
Expose Turtles next btw another person with godly PB's literally never gets slapped - pretty sure he will be the next one to go down for this shit.

Learn to play without cheats fucking bots.

EDIT: Shitposting aside, this thread has had a deleterious effect on people's mentality with regards to the game. A lot of people call cheats when the other duelist is just better. I urge everyone to adopt an "innocent until proven guilty" attitude and if you really think someone is cheating, try to expose them by using attacks that should be unPB-able like various blue combos. Try to poke and prod their behaviour quietly whilst recording demos.

Calling random people like turtles out for cheating is in extremely bad taste when there's no reason to suspect him.

An addendum to this is that I have, on more than one occasion, borne witness to the ridiculous spectacle of someone who's barely mid-tier calling out another barely mid-tier duelist for cheating. In other words, ppl who aren't even good at the game, calling other people who aren't good at the game out for cheating. It's amusing, but also sad.

If done in game, ppl will mostly laugh it off, but if done on the forums by a recogizable name then it's worse.
I mean, think about it. If I suddenly decide to call out sambyka for cheating, then due to my status in this community, people might believe me. It can be quite damaging. Therefore, I think we should all be level-headed about this and exercise temperance when it comes to "calling people out"

Last edited:
Ahahah, whaaat.

Scary. What if someday I'll accidently beat the shit out of Aizen - will there be another longpost accusing me of cheating? Just wondering.
I even once admitted I was using SB hack! (quickly, take the screenie!). But what if I said that just for lulz and wasn't really serious? I have the same feeling about that screenie where Argorn dude says "buy haxx". What if he wasn't really srs? Just saying, not that I know shit about your dramas.

For all I know all those blurry discord screenies could be your co-conspiring buds, ok?

Uh. And here I thought all those really good pblockers were just good duelists, bummer.

Last edited:

Hessu

Internal Beta Team
Ahahah, whaaat.

Scary. What if someday I'll accidently beat the shit out of Aizen - will there be another longpost accusing me of cheating? Just wondering.
I even once admitted I was using SB hack! (quickly, take the screenie!). But what if I said that just for lulz and wasn't really serious? I have the same feeling about that screenie where Argorn dude says "buy haxx". What if he wasn't really srs? Just saying, not that I know shit about your dramas.

For all I know all those blurry discord screenies could be your co-conspiring buds, ok?

Uh. And here I thought all those really good pblockers were just good duelists, bummer.
He actually used all those cheats, pb cheat is easy to recognize

Ahahah, whaaat.

*Me reading this*

tenor.gif

Thread shows, both in the post itself and the comments:

- A screenshot of the cheat itself, who wasnt never seen before on this game, and how it works by intuiton.
- 4 out of 71 lines where i focus on my duels with Argorn.
- Blurry screenshots that could be seen by everyone except one individual.
- Images and videos from me and the community of the suspect begin toxic and doing weird stuff with game bugs and exploits.
- Current top tier duelists such as pelmenu and karus, plus some old acquaintances like sev encouraging the meaning of the post.
- A lot of known active members from the communitty acknowledging his explits.
- Both the suspect and his clan leader acknowledging the exploit of the cheat by the suspect and who shared it.
- People calling out the staff for exploit's fix.
- Staff already knowing the exploit and the suspect

some guy who hasnt been playing/relevant since 1.3 whose launch date was more than 4 years ago and admitting the usage of sbhacks fOr HiS oWn lUlZ + a lot of comments made by speculatios when he didnt even play current build and dont know current dueling enviroment: eT
Is CoNsPirAcYY!!!!!1 lET dA GoY t0Y With ChiEAtS!!!111 FOR THE LULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLZ!!!! DO N0t DuEl Eiezen!! hE wIlL RIPort you oN fORuMsS!!!

200.gif

Note: I dont have anything against Argorn and we are pretty chill with each other currently, but these kind of posts, just come on for god's sake lol

Last edited:

EDIT: Shitposting aside, this thread has had a deleterious effect on people's mentality with regards to the game. A lot of people call cheats when the other duelist is just better. I urge everyone to adopt an "innocent until proven guilty" attitude and if you really think someone is cheating, try to expose them by using attacks that should be unPB-able like various blue combos. Try to poke and prod their behaviour quietly whilst recording demos.

Calling random people like turtles out for cheating is in extremely bad taste when there's no reason to suspect him.

An addendum to this is that I have, on more than one occasion, borne witness to the ridiculous spectacle of someone who's barely mid-tier calling out another barely mid-tier duelist for cheating. In other words, ppl who aren't even good at the game, calling other people who aren't good at the game out for cheating. It's amusing, but also sad.

If done in game, ppl will mostly laugh it off, but if done on the forums by a recogizable name then it's worse.
I mean, think about it. If I suddenly decide to call out sambyka for cheating, then due to my status in this community, people might believe me. It can be quite damaging. Therefore, I think we should all be level-headed about this and exercise temperance when it comes to "calling people out"

I dont think Turtles is cheating aswell. The intention of the thread wasn't to show MB2 community was full of hackers (which honestly could be true considering its actual state) but to report one individual in conccrete, accompained with research, objetive arguments, and logical thinking.

However, I have met the suspect lately, i can assure he no longer cheats and has learned from his mistakes, he is a good guy. Due that and the fact that people thinks that this game is full of exploiters, bug abusers, and hackers because this post, i'm looking forward removing this thread.

*Me reading this*

View attachment 5436

Thread shows, both in the post itself and the comments:

- A screenshot of the cheat itself, who wasnt never seen before on this game, and how it works by intuiton.
- 4 out of 71 lines where i focus on my duels with Argorn.
- Blurry screenshots that could be seen by everyone except one individual.
- Images and videos from me and the community of the suspect begin toxic and doing weird stuff with game bugs and exploits.
- Current top tier duelists such as pelmenu and karus, plus some old acquaintances like sev encouraging the meaning of the post.
- A lot of known active members from the communitty acknowledging his explits.
- Both the suspect and his clan leader acknowledging the exploit of the cheat by the suspect and who shared it.
- People calling out the staff for exploit's fix.
- Staff already knowing the exploit and the suspect

some guy who hasnt been playing/relevant since 1.3 whose launch date was more than 4 years ago and admitting the usage of sbhacks fOr HiS oWn lUlZ + a lot of comments made by speculatios when he didnt even play current build and dont know current dueling enviroment: eT
Is CoNsPirAcYY!!!!!1 lET dA GoY t0Y With ChiEAtS!!!111 FOR THE LULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLZ!!!! DO N0t DuEl Eiezen!! hE wIlL RIPort you oN fORuMsS!!!

View attachment 5437

Note: I dont have anything against Argorn and we are pretty chill with each other currently, but these kind of posts, just come on for god's sake lol

Chill dude, your unnecessary mockery does you no good, only makes you look like a fool.
... And now I am feeling obliged to defend myself. Mheh.

Okay, so I think you missed my point. Here it is:
- Screenshot of a person "admitting" to something can't be taken as definitve proof. Especially without context. Often people say bullshit just to piss off somebody.
That's literally what I said in my post! Why ridicule? Why misdirection?

Now that I think about it, I've got the same feeling about your original post. You see, it's recurring theme. What little of actual proof you have gets buried under tons of unnecessary text and misdirection. Sketchy.

But that's no fun, let's throw some shit around and do the devil's advocate work. Let's see:
(Pay attention at how this guy calls someone toxic and right after he starts to be toxic himself)
*Here i have to mention that this happened on the 100$ Tournament day, where it was my first time playing after a 4/5 month break, we took some duels where i won by 5/1; before that break, i faced him before the cheat acussations werent as clear, this guy was able to beat the shit out of me, he couldnt get slapped no matter what, he looked like a tank with 3 extra cannons, then how is it possible that he gets played like a fiddle when he has been actively playing for the 4/5 months where i dissapiared? As strange as it sounds, after that issue and considering this fact, i started to make my own research.
That was completely unnecessary. Guy allegedly being a toxic dick doesn't mean he cheats. If it did, you would be #1 cheater yourself.

In less than 5 minutes of this research, i found people willing help me erase this guy from the community, but most important, i found the script that he used:
I printed black the image and nickname of the guy that gave me the script for obvious reasons.
On the screenshot we have some guy sharing with you file with .dm_26 extension, which is used by quake engine to PLAY DEMOS. Explain how .dm_26 file is a script? If it is not - then why you're saying it's a script? If it's a demo, then it could be some actual proof finally! Why not share?
i found people willing help me erase this guy
That's line of thinking of a fucking sociopath, by the way.

On my research, i found out that a lot of people had this script ...
- it's not a script
- lot of people - who by the way? Could be useful to know their names.
So far this paragraph does not contain any useful information, continuing...

The next thing on my research was to know depth information about him, i found out he is KRONOS ...
- Screenshot with PuNk confirming Argorn = Kronos
- Screenshot with Puskie confirming Kronos was kicked from TIN
- Screenshot with Puskie informing Argorn about his ban and providing same demo as before.
- Two screenshots with Puskie talking with Argorn about his ban.
Some actual evidence. Basically, we have Puskie talknig with Argorn about his ban on TIN for scripting. It would be really great if we could see this demo file.

Now, lets get into further evidences taken by Hessu (one of current EU high-tiers).

A man that knows of how this script knows, he said that he cant be using it because that script locks you do jand he jumps and run.
But it doesnt seem like he running or doing that stuff in your video
Until he realises its you
Dude literally jumps and runs before 1:20. What's up with misdirection agian?
sb cheat video
Same as before, he runs and jumps a lot here. Gets disarmed and knocked down couple of times, but not much. I've watched this entire 15 minute video couple of times and still can't really tell if he is really good or cheating. Maybe. Some of the slaps were really difficult to swingblock, but he did. But who knows, maybe hes just THAT GOOD.

Please don't tell me one of those videos are made from this demo from before. Because banning someone just for this would be super fucking silly.

THIS, is the real reason of why he stopped using hacks; he isnt reformed, and even if he is, we shouldnt forgive people who cheats specially on this game
So he stopped using hacks or no? Did he ever?

By the way, there's a rehab even in esports. Look Rehab Portal | ESL Play

However, if you still think there isnt enough evidences, i have something really JUICY for you:
- Screenshot with Vega saying shades gave him a script
- Screenshot with EasyE concerning cheat destribution among cult members
That's pretty damning.

And just in case you still dont think there arent enough evidences, i still have something really really JUICY:
Covered it before. Feels like taking shit out of context, which is bad and evil.

I would say you made a pretty shitty job presenting your argument, dude. Look at what you did: now, instead of being convinced that Argorn dude is a cheater, I started to think that you are a fucking sociopath looking to destroy other person's reputation. Look at what you did! You made yourself look like a shithead, Aizen! SHAME. Uhhh.

I find it ironic, that you attached pictures from American Psycho to your reply.

Eazy E

Banned
Turtles isn't cheating, you're retarded if you think so.

I've played with the lad for years and seen him slowly progress and get better, he is just very skilled.

Unlike Kronos/Argorn who was just a low-tier troll and all of a sudden became an unbeatable god, with god-tier SB "skills".

Karus

Donator
Fucking knew some people had PB scripts, when i come on to duel which is not very often i see these nobodies like Aargon with literally unpenetrable defenses like they never get slapped once and im thinking nah since when did you ever get that fucking good at this game to the point where i can't slap you at least once in over 10 duels, and i called cheats the first time i dueled against them, people thought i was just crying but ive been playing JKA/MB2 for 10+ years i think i can tell a pretty obvious cheater from a mile away. Not only that but the fact that you've literally became a god pb'er/dueler out of nowhere makes you look even more sus.

Expose Turtles next btw another person with godly PB's literally never gets slapped - pretty sure he will be the next one to go down for this shit.

Learn to play without cheats fucking bots.

GET THEM OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Expose them + Ban them from every popular duel server. Make them pay for an overpriced VPN and play the game in fear for using scummy shit bot cheats.
Turtles doesn't cheat bro, but I think I get what you're saying. Also, he didn't become good out of nowhere, infact afaik, nobody has randomly got good out of nowhere. I haven't played much lately, but I haven't seen anybody jump drastically in skill. It's subjective I know, but still, I'm 99.9% sure Turtles isn't a cheat.
As for people having PB scripts, haven't seen it myself. Not for a long time. But like I said, I haven't played a lot lately. Maybe the situation is god awful now. But from what I've seen, it's fine.

Karus

Donator
Chill dude, your unnecessary mockery does you no good, only makes you look like a fool.

- Screenshot of a person "admitting" to something can't be taken as definitve proof. Especially without context. Often people say bullshit just to piss off somebody.

Now that I think about it, I've got the same feeling about your original post. You see, it's recurring theme. What little of actual proof you have gets buried under tons of unnecessary text and misdirection. Sketchy.

But that's no fun, let's throw some shit around and do the devil's advocate work. Let's see:

That was completely unnecessary. Guy allegedly being a toxic dick doesn't mean he cheats. If it did, you would be #1 cheater yourself.

On the screenshot we have some guy sharing with you file with .dm_26 extension, which is used by quake engine to PLAY DEMOS. Explain how .dm_26 file is a script? If it is not - then why you're saying it's a script? If it's a demo, then it could be some actual proof finally! Why not share?

- it's not a script

- Screenshot with Puskie informing Argorn about his ban and providing same demo as before.
Some actual evidence. Basically, we have Puskie talknig with Argorn about his ban on TIN for scripting. It would be really great if we could see this demo file.

Same as before, he runs and jumps a lot here. Gets disarmed and knocked down couple of times, but not much. I've watched this entire 15 minute video couple of times and still can't really tell if he is really good or cheating. Maybe. Some of the slaps were really difficult to swingblock, but he did. But who knows, maybe hes just THAT GOOD.

Please don't tell me one of those videos are made from this demo from before. Because banning someone just for this would be super fucking silly.

That's pretty damning.

Covered it before. Feels like taking shit out of context, which is bad and evil.

I would say you made a pretty shitty job presenting your argument, dude. Look at what you did: now, instead of being convinced that Argorn dude is a cheater, I started to think that you are a fucking sociopath looking to destroy other person's reputation. Look at what you did! You made yourself look like a shithead, Aizen! SHAME. Uhhh.

I find it ironic, that you attached pictures from American Psycho to your reply.
Yeah he's a knucklehead for sure. Made a piss up of this entire thread, but Argorn is a cheater. Whether he still cheats now, idk. I don't care either tbh. He lied twice about it already, so I'm not willing to really listen to anything he has to say for himself.

Yeah he's a knucklehead for sure. Made a piss up of this entire thread, but Argorn is a cheater. Whether he still cheats now, idk. I don't care either tbh. He lied twice about it already, so I'm not willing to really listen to anything he has to say for himself.

Maybe. In truth I had a couple of duels against Argorn just recently, some of the shit I've seen was kinda sus. So I kinda get it.
but he was nice to me afterwards, not a complete ass like aizen, hence my reaction

Unlike PB hack, which is obvious, It's genuinely difficult to see if a person uses SB hack or not. Especially if you consider that it may be possible to bind a button to turn the hack on and off.

Karus

Donator
Maybe. In truth I had a couple of duels against Argorn just recently, some of the shit I've seen was kinda sus. So I kinda get it.
but he was nice to me afterwards, not a complete ass like aizen, hence my reaction

Unlike PB hack, which is obvious, It's genuinely difficult to see if a person uses SB hack or not. Especially if you consider that it may be possible to bind a button to turn the hack on and off.
Totally agree. It's why I don't play as much now. It's far too easy to throw allegations around and far too difficult to prove them (right or wrong).
I kind of think this thread has derailed into stupidity so I don't know if it's worth discussing much more here.
Hopefully the community can recover from all of this cheating shit. Because I won't lie, duel just doesn't feel the same after a lot that's happened.

- it's not a script

That's pretty damning.

Tl;dr, speak to me when you become relevant again

Last edited:
Its my thread, i fuck it whenever i want

Last edited:

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
come back when your fluent in american buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.